Black People : is disinformation dead?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by jamesfrmphilly, Jul 14, 2008.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,729
    sunday 7/13 oldsoul was teaching about disinformation and COINTELPRO. made me think. how do we know COINTELPRO is dead?

what about today? what about all the information that posters claim to have on black leaders?
    with the internet how easy is it to start and spread disinformation? i would think very easy.

what are the chances that there are entities that are right now generating disinformation? how would they go about it in the cyber age?

a site like destee is prominent. do you think we escape notice? we have so many posters appearing and disappearing with tidbits of information. who are they really?

with the election coming up can you expect to see a disinformation campaign waged against obama? i think so.

we have to use our heads and separate the real from the unreal.

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I would say no.

I believe they like us have learned,and have evolved over the years.

These days IMHO "they" use statistics,and slanted research.

"They"use magazine covers,talk radio to divide,and brainwash.

3. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    One of the things I learned early in life is if you can't deceive someone with information using the least amount of time and energy then you overwhelm them with information. By overwhelming them with information you can even hide the truth in it...and they'll never find it.

I learned how to do this from the smartest and most powerful white people. They do it all the time. Remember Ken Starr and the loads of paperwork that was delivered. Well...the internet kinda works that way because people believe what they read.

The whole point is to use words, the least expensive and most economical tool you can use, to keep people off balance and confused. Once you have them confused you have them under control. This is how the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) do what they do against us. THEY use the most economical tool THEY can use to practice deceit against us. When deceit can no longer be used to keep the people fooled who THEY want to keep fooled, THEY use direct violence. I say direct violence because deceit itself is a form of violence. When you are fooling someone, unjustly, to their detriment, you are committing violence against that person.

In the coming months you're gonna hear a lot of things about Mr. and Mrs. Obama that may turn you away from voting for him. This is the case already for a lotta non-white people and it will be more and more non-white people NOT voting for him in the future. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) got us. THEY know exactly what to say and what not to say...what to do and what not to do...to keep us working against each other. THEY came right here on Destee.com and put out a rumor about someone working for THEM and the non-white people...right here on Destee.com...who have been thanking that person for being a part of this "community" will begin to shy away from that person...when that person don't know anything about what that white person is talking about.

I had a non-white male standing in front of me talking bad about Mr. Obama...i mean real bad...I mean really cussing him out and all. I asked him if he'd ever met or spoken with Mr. Obama personally and he said "no". See...even he believes what he is told by the smartest and most powerful white people. Don't know nothing about Mr. or Mrs. Obama that he got from interacting with them directly. All of his information is "second-hand".

You don't need COINTELPRO when you can keep people that confused. COINTELPRO was used for the non-white people who THEY couldn't keep confused and off balance...for the non-white people who had focus and determination...goals and objectives...and were willing to die for them.

That ain't us...well...at least that ain't most of us. We argue and fight and kill each other about silly stuff and then claim we are intelligent. We are not codified in our thought, speech or action.

We can change though and we will have to in order to produce a SYSTEM of justice. I had someone ask me who I was voting for in the general election and I told them I was voting for Mr. Obama. In these kinda situations I use what I call counter-racism jujitsu...meaning I use the weight of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) against itself. They asked me why was I voting for Mr. Obama. This happened on the job. I told them because I have a Constitutional right to vote for whichever candidate I see fit and if I don't see any candidate is fit I can either not vote at all or run for office myself. I then asked the person if they knew of anyone around there that was attempting to subvert the Constitution of the United States by coercing someone into voting for a particular candidate.

He said "no" and that was the end of that conversation.

That is an example of using the words (United States Constitution) that the smartest and most powerful white people say are "the law of the land" and using them so that two things happen; 1) I don't get harmed, 2) I get the help I need when I need it. The smartest and most powerful white people...meaning the white people who practice racism (white supremacy)...don't want me to do that...never meant for me to do that. They setup a SYSTEM specificallyt to ensure that I am harmed. It is right in the Constitution that the document was not written for me and does not apply to me. But the smartest and most powerful white people use deceit as their primary weapon and because they use deceit as their primary weapon they don't want to tell me the truth...that the Constitution doesn't apply to me. So I keep using those words (United States Constitution) until they tell me that the document doesn't apply to me. Now to do this they gonna hafta reveal truth...something they don't like doing. So I keep using it...because THEY support it and also because THEY use deceit. In essence using their power against them. Using their SYSTEM against them...to do something they never intended.

There ain't nothing magical about the Constitution...it is just words. You have to know how to use words to get a job done. That is what I did with the person on the job. Used words to not only answer his question and get him not to make any accusations about me...but also get him to support me because I support the Constitution. So now he gotta go find a non-white person that ain't gonna be talking like me.

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Great Points!

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,729