Black People : is destee vulnerable to right wing trolls ?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
has the welcoming and open policy of destee made us vulnerable to the far right trolls for trump ?

material sourced from bribart and d'sousa is posted here. these people are far right and hate black people.

are all those posting here claiming to be pro black actually black at all ?

is it possible that we are too open and too loving ?

i am a real person. i can be verified.

there are very few actual black people who support trump.

how is it that there is such a strong consistent pro trump presence at destee ?

i am concerned...

has the welcoming and open policy of destee made us vulnerable to the far right trolls for trump ?

material sourced from bribart and d'sousa is posted here. these people are far right and hate black people.

are all those posting here claiming to be pro black actually black at all ?

is it possible that we are too open and too loving ?

i am a real person. i can be verified.

there are very few actual black people who support trump.

how is it that there is such a strong consistent pro trump presence at destee ?

i am concerned...

hi Brother James ... :love:

There is some opinion that on the surface would be considered a violation of our peace and purpose.

But none of the above rises to that level ... not that i have seen yet anyway.

I remember back when everyone was downing Obama ... i could not stand it.

I actually felt it was a violation of our rules, but i could not act that way regarding it.

It was a lot of long time Members that were feeling this way and posting about it.

It was not new Members joining and posting some kraziness ... so i had to let them have their opinion.

I have seen a lot of political talk that i might not agree with, but there's no violation in that.

Add too that most of what is being posted is by long time Members, not some new person walking in trying to spam us with rhetoric that would not otherwise be found here. If that were the case, new Members joining spewing their stuff all over the place, then yes ... i'd look closer ... but right now it's all long time Members ... :lol:

If that is what they believe and what they want to propagate and perpetuate ... we can't really be mad.

I have not seen a rule violation yet.

Don't worry Brother James ... when we need to batten down the hatches ... i'm ready ... :guard:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

In fact Brother James ... back when folk were all on Obama negatively

my only recourse was to fight them in the threads

challenge them in the discussions regarding what they were saying

i even made a video about it ... because i could not ban them

but i let them know ... that i would be challenging them at every turn

my time is limited now ... but if i were gonna i'd have to use the same avenue ... challenge it in the discussions

we cannot ban an opinion, unless it is of the rare variety that does in fact violate our reason for being

love you

Destee

so if the stuff is pushed thru a long term member it is ok ?
if you ever have the time maybe you could check where some of this stuff is coming from.

As long as the information is not breaking a rule, it is okay - new or long term Member - the same applies.

I mentioned new Member because they are less likely to get away with foolishness, but this applies to all.

I think this policy speaks to this :

Everyone is Welcome Here - Even if Their Opinion is Diametrically Opposed to Yours and Mine

Your concern reminds me of when the first "devil" "satan" "demon" talk was posted here ... :eeek:

I was not feeling it ... but it's really just opinion and in and of itself, cannot hurt us.

We probably do more harm trying to keep opposing opinion out, than letting it in.

Just don't click on / read / participate in the discussions that do not interest you.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back