Black People : Is community development constanly on your mind or just a passing thought?

Actually, I can say , Yes.

It has to start with the people that we have encounters with every single day. Regardless if it's at home, neighbors , co -workers, extended family members, etc.

Sometimes I think we feel it's in terms of "big" Where as I feel it's about consistency more then anything.

ie- When your on your way to work and you have encounters with children, or people with young children. How do you converse with them. If you play with kids ?? How do you play with them ?? Do we listen intensively to children, Respect them, value their words ?? Something as simply as walking pass a child. We can inventively engage in Mentoring and make an impact in that child's life or even their parents.

People learn best from other people. It's not always long term involvement or anything that may give us gratification . But the knowledge that we dropped seeds, that may fester and take off.

I think any time we have the opportunity to converse , its an opportunity to make an impact. I say, Run with it.
:em2300:

Be innoventive. Times are getting rough.

:fyi:

Perhaps giving all of the different takes on being 'us' which abound these days:

Better and smarter and wiser to just concentrate on advising folk the difference between what leads to being healthy or unhealthy human beings--then allude among the difference between progressive and reactionary ones--etc.

:fyi:
nothing healthy about accepting opression and political and economic abuse, or sitting by and watching it happen to those around you

Why your continuining obsession over me and what I'm saying/writing/posting/etc.

I'm nobviously not the only one posting on this thread:

And are you truly listening or learning from others who post here too?

But I do wonder if they feel or think you are as well...

FYI...
no anger partner this is a simple discussion as if we were all sitting in someone's living room or dinner table.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back