Black Spirituality Religion : Is Christianity Being Attacked In This Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sekhemu said:
Yes greedy white men who forced their ways and religion on those that were not eliminated. The same white men that forced us to pray like they did, but refuse to teach us how to read their religions book called the bible during slavery

I concur with this statement here. No argument. How unfortunate that this is indeed true.

~j

...overcoming atrocities of the past and moving on.

Sekhemu said:
Joyce, NNQueen asked a few very interesting questions, Do you intend to answer them. You are a christian, correct?

Please note...Queen asked Radical those questions because of statements made by him. I did not make those statements so why should I jump in and start answering to them.

I have no problem answering questions that are posed to me as YOU well know. However, I do not get in other people's Kool Aid unless dey po me up some of it. Moreover, don't be asking me if I am a Christian. You know what I am and what I stand for.

~j

...Not wanting no Kool Aid...just your french vanilla Latte please. :thanks:

Joyce said:
Please note...Queen asked Radical those questions because of statements made by him. I did not make those statements so why should I jump in and start answering to them.

I have no problem answering questions that are posed to me as YOU well know. However, I do not get in other people's Kool Aid unless dey po me up some of it. Moreover, don't be asking me if I am a Christian. You know what I am and what I stand for.

~j

...Not wanting no Kool Aid...just your french vanilla Latte please. :thanks:

Figures :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back