Black Spirituality Religion : Is blocked energy the cause of my pain?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by I-khan, May 15, 2008.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    Long time no chat everybody.......

Regardless, since I was about 8 years old I have recieved pain from the neurological disease called migraines. I still get them and they are terrible. I have also had strep throat and I may have it again since I now have the symptoms.

I have taken many precautions, medicines, and many other things of the western tradition. I asked myself, how could I forget the esoteric side?

My uncle told me that oftentimes the higher beings like to send messages in the form of energy, and my pain may be the result of me not paying attention to the messages or receiving a number of messages simultaneously.

What do you think?

2. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    hmmmm.....
    I definitely feel that there is something, some alert for you....
    It's just your job to know WHY and WHAT, mabe even How....
    Search your surroundings, and maybe try and see if something is missing...

3. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Yeah I have heard many times such things have a metaphysical aspect to them especially neurological aspects. From what I know ailments start on the energetic level.

Have you tried Reiki or using crystals?

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Peace I-Khan, I see you.....

First, I wish you well and peace. Your problems could be a variety of problems from blocked chakras to ancestors to calls for initiation. One of my first "initiations" was receiving 1st and 2nd degree Reiki attunements. There is one Reiki placement, where the practitioner's hands are placed underneath the client's head. It helps to clear up mental fog, sinus problems and headaches.

Another thing could be calls to initiation. I once underwent a series of unexplainable and unknown illnesses and injuries, including head trauma, when I was being called to Vodou. Investigate to rule this out. Pay attention to dreams or certain premonitions. Awareness is key.

You may want to seek out a Reiki practitioner, if anything you energy can be enhanced and you may undergo restful state of unconsciousness.

Blackbird

5. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    I am not sure what to think about this. I was felt a void within myself and later felt fulfilled after tracing my ancestry back to the mid 1800s on both sides of my family. I am not sure what to look for except the greatness within.

I know absolutely nothing about reiki or using crystals, nor do I know where to get them....

I guess looking for a reiki practitioner is a good idea, Im in Las vegas,nv for the summer and then I go back to college in Illinois.

Vodou sounds plausible, my great grandmother (on moms side) used to have a number of "supernatural" experiences (according to my uncle) and tell various stories about various happenings with "ghosts" and spirits. My paternal grandmother told me that she once heard the voice of her dead mother-in-law while she was relaxing....

I do not know what else to do. I am considering x-rays because it could be something serious. I also need to ask the universe for a spiritual guide since I need to "be" before I can "do" for others.

A few dreams have accompanied me, one involved me traveling to outer space at a speed that only god knows. After ending up light years away and staring at a galaxy that reminded me of Ouroboros, I returned.

They say the best place to hide something is right under someones nose. What signs should I look for.

6. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    It's Obviously associated with pain, so it must e something significant, maybe it's a care warning...
    Definitly get yourself chaeck ed...although it is spiritual...it's ALL connected(you dont want to sit on anything)
    BLESS
    You have the answer somewhere:)

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I am where I am. Here is me... Peace.

8. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    It looks as if though I will have to ask the universe for a spiritual guide and see what happens.

9. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro I-Khan, sometimes some of the best healers live in the house with us. And usually they don't charge as much. Have a loved one, Wife-Girlfriend, Sistah across the street- place their hands on top of your head, have them close their eyes and visualize a bright aura around their own body first, and then visualize that energy transfered from their hands and illuminating your head. Gold light usually works well, some people like white light. Young children have good energy for this as well, if you can get them to take you seriously. Actually the more visualizers touching your head the better.

You can also practice this as a meditation on your own. Think of your body as a balloon that contains instead of air, bright and powerful light. When you inhale, the balloon expands, when you exhale the balloon lets out some light. Each time you exhale, visual that light escaping from the top of your head instead of through your nose or mouth. You can also visualize the light escaping from your chakra points as well, when you exhale visualize them popping open like a champagne bottle and let the light spit out the same way.

The more you practice this technique the more you will notice the results.

Another practical thing to do, is increase your water intake for a week and see if anything changes, if so these pains could be traced to your diet as well. But since you've experience this since 8 years old it could be a very spiritual matter. For example, people who are unaware of their power of clairvoyance have the same issues, until they learn to get intune with these entites trying to contact them, then the migraines go away.

10. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    gemstones etc....

The Yoruba Philosophy of Disease
    " All disease, or negative energy, whether in the world, or in ourselves, is a message of the Orisha spirits bearing a gift. To take a simple example, when our shoe doesn't fit right we feel pain. That pain is simply a signal telling us to do something about our shoe. It's actually a beneficial message, signaling to us that some part of our body is hurting and that a change needs to be made. That's what pain is: Pain is pressure to change in some way."
    http://www.blackherbals.com/Orisha_Self_Assessment.htm

If I may, from an intuitive perspective... I believe that your age is relevant to the symptoms. eight is an important number, it signifies a shift in reality. Now, migraines can manifest from too much or too little crown chakra energy, which may require balancing. Possibly, a spontaneous kundalini awakening?

Whenever you decide to investigate, first make a sacred clearing of the space you want to use. Smudge or clear it with frankincense, or a natural sage - if you cannot find these go with Nag Champa, but watch the unnatural incenses, they can be very irritating. Next, light a candle, for your purposes you ought to use white. Have a bowl of clear water sitting in the room as well. Your body is an earth symbol, but if you want to add earth / rocks, etc... you can bring these as well.
    This is a basic setup that will invite the balancing of the four elements. Open your ceremony with prayer.. Ask your ancestors to surround you, and to guide you in thought and in finding the answers you seek.

You will spend 20-30 minutes in silence /meditation whichever you are most used to. It is most helpful to have a pen and writing pad nearby for your intuition and images may want to be written down. If you choose to employ gemstone therapy, you can lay down comfortably placing the gems on the corresponding parts of your body, or in a spot within the room. Make sure they have been cleansed first.

Ask the questions that you need too, sit and listen. Write, pray, whatever, but try and still the body~mind. (Make sure your phone is turned off /down)
    When you feel that the time is finished, close your space with gratitude and return the ritual items to a place of storage. Keep these items not in plain view but wrapped in cloth and stored in a place of your choosing.

Some insight on your symptoms -

The throat chakra is related to divine will, and vocation. It is also about speaking your truth and following your dreams. This is the seat of where anger is stored and released....
    Gemstones:
    Lapis Lazuli (look for strong gold flecks, the best specimens now on the market come from Afghanistan, Egypt used most of it's reserves). This is also a stone of royalty and will bring out your divine self... The price is fairly high for a decent size. ($50 retail for 3-4" wand)
    Larimar - found only from the Dominican Republic, I adore this gemstone it is truly gentle and calming to the emotions... while lending great strength to speak wisely, or to sing / perform.. Again, not a cheap stone. But if purchased do so in the form of a pendent as it ought to be worn around the neck.
    Blue sodalite, - ranges in shades of blue, and can be purchased in small polished fragments for only a few dollars!
    Blue Kyanite - long shard like fragments, not polished, very inexpensive (under $15)

Third Eye - the spot between your eyes on your forehead, governs your intuition, sixth sense, psychic powers, and visualization, it also attunes you to your spiritual guidance. Blockage here has been known to create headaches....

Amethyst - hands down my favorite... price depends on size and location of mine... Color ranges from deep purple to light purple. The deeper colors usually come from within Africa, while a lighter shade may indicate South America... Go small for now, because all gemstones carry technology and there's a lot to learn about them.....

Azurite - stone of heaven.. Hard to find, and pricey, but oh sooooo cool.....
    Deep indigo color, rough and kind of sparkles,

Crown Chakra - this is at the crown of your head.... connects you to cosmic energy, universal oneness... enlightenment...

Selenite wands are good here and fairly inexpensive ($15-20)
    Clear quartz, can be small beads to large shaped pyramids, price depends on size, but is fairly inexpensive.

These three chakras are most relevant to the symptoms you have listed... however, if I may suggest using a smoky quartz or obsidian in the laying of stones for grounding.... Because if your crown chakra has too much energy you may be spacy and not able to really connect back to earth, and your energy needs to make the circuit... If $$ are tight, no worries, go for a walk somewhere nice, look for a stone / rock to speak to you.... and you can use this placed at your feet....

If you don't know where to purchase them, or you need some assistance, drop me a visitor message and I'll help you out.

Much luv and good luck to you