Chief Elder Osiris : Is Black People Qualified To Distinguish Between Good And Evil ?

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Is Black People Qualified To Distinguish Between Good And Evil ?

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

It is the quality of your mind Black woman and Man, that guide your attitude and behavior in Life, and it be the quality of your Mind that determine what you will know to be True as oppose to what you will believe to be True, and it is Life experiences that serve to verify that which is Divinely True, serving to be the Greater Good, as oppose to what you assume to be True, which prohibit you from being qualified to recognize evil portraying its self as the Greater Good of Truth, and to be lacking of your Divine Mind, set you up to not be able to recognize a Godly Action designed to serve to your greater Good in Life.

Something has happen to Black so call Afrikans and it does not matter where we are located on this planet at this Time and that something serve to be the fact that at the present moment, we are not qualified to recognize that which is good for us Black people, because we now operate under a Mind that is not of the Black Being original Life action, which has caused us to acquire an unjustified prejudice toward those which experience has not verified to be our Enemy, yet because of the evil Mind we now carry, we are incapable of discriminating Justifiably, and it is the Human Being Mind which we Black people now are in possession of, a mind that will not allow Black people to become Hungry enough to obtain our Divine Mind Back, which serve to be such a handicap that will cause Black people to miss what the gods of our First Way Ancestors has in store for us their Children, which is an awareness of an action from those among us, reaching out to us, that does not have the behavior toward Black people that serve as an experience that would verify an Evil intent of their action toward Afrika and the Black Afrikans.

Why Black Woman and Man, you now with your Human Being Mind, seem to be surprise about the increasing of interest of Afrika by the World leaders Nation, such an occurrence should be expected by you, but it would only be, if you were in possession of your Divine Mind, which will lead you to know, before all is said and done, all Eyes will become focused upon Afrika with wanting desires, because as it was before, so shall it be again, so I ask of you, what Nation with a Time Frame that stretch all the way back and even beyond the coming of the first invaders of Afrika and yet have not a past experience of conquering Afrika and Black Afrikan people and taking part in sitting on the Throne of Afrika Egypt, as that part of Land is now referred to today, the Egypt I speak of .

Beloved, here is what you need to look out for when desirous of detecting those among us that is attempting to portray themselves as Students of God and claiming to be in possession of a special acquaintance with God and as they say, "His Work ", yet when they attempt to teach you about things that is Profoundly True and Real as those things apply to our Black Life, they only qualified to use as a frame of reference from where they draw on you their historical reference, being the Devil Book, which he label to be the Actual Word of God "Him Self " and now such a deceiving statement about God and ITS Action, should cause you to be able to identify the Traitors to the Black Nation, a Nation referred to as Children of god, meaning of the Sun - Stars.

How can Black people analyze Events of happening as it pertain to Afrika and Afrikans people, when we are prisoners of the Human Being Mind, a mind that have us condemning all Nations, but with the exception of those Nations that has a record of experiences in invading Afrika, conquering Afrika, and Enslaving, Colonizing, stealing the identity of so call Black Afrikans, be on any meaningful consequence to you, while never letting up from lying and deceiving Black so call Afrikans.

Yet we now attempt to portray so much concern for Afrika, regarding the situation that seem to be developing by China showing an interest in Afrikan people, as we wonder, is it with creditable intent, but I can say about the Nation now occupying Afrika and those Nations that have their lying and deceiving hands in every aspect of Afrika and Afrikans endeavor in Life today, had no good intent, as we sit passively by allowing such evil behavior of arrogance by those invaders, to do as they will.

Yet, because I come to you sharing the Divine Truth about God, Universe and our Divine Ancestors and self, you refer to me as coming out of no where, sharing with you information that has been kept from you, referring to me as if I am a stranger to the Black Genome which we Black folks carry, yet you do not have the gumption tho respect and acknowledge the fact that I am in america Diaspora, serving as a fact that I arrived with my Enslaved Afrikan Black Ancestors, at the bottom of those devilish Human Beings ships, there is no greater credentials I need than that to prove my Genetic Blackness, how foolish we Black Folks have become, now not able to recognize the Greater Good when it is sent to you.

Yet here you Black Folks are, now operating in a psychotic state, which have us behaving with a paranoid complex toward everybody except our oppressors, and you call that the attitude and behavior of a Sane Black so call Afrikan ?

China is not a johnny come lately civilized Nation, but a Nation that was Civilized by our Ancient so call Afrikan Black Divine Ancestors thousands of years ago, by those that still had the teaching of our First Way Ancestors freshly embedded within their Divine Mind and was still functioning under such a Divine Power, and now China is showing interest in Afrika and the so call Afrikan Black people, in a way that they desire to establish Trade and assistance agreement with the so call Black Afrikans, and all we can believe about this very Ancient Nation is that they are out to pattern their behavior after those Nations that have a record of experience in Lying and deceiving Black people and stealing Afrikan Land use.

Yes, we have been bitten by the Human Being Mind of evil so much until we have just cause to be cautious of everybody, but not to the extent we will allow ourselves to be Profoundly reasonable and Rationally logical in summing up the behavior of all Nations, when they begin to show an interest in Afrika and Black people and we doing so to make sure that their interest is not out to evilly exploit Black people Natural resources, that which is in our location in Afrika.

China emerges around the Time Menes was involved in invading the Lower part of Afrika ( Egypt ) in order to unite the Two Lands and such a process of action needed to take place continuously with other Nation of that Time showing a Wanting Action to invade and conquer Afrika and so call Black Afrikan people, which they did, yet and still, there is no Ancient Record that put the Chinese on the Pharaoh Throne in Black Egypt, yet here we are, not attempting to Think how we may benefit from China overture to the so call Black Afrikan, no, we rather condemn the innocence and reward the guilty concerning those that do have a record of experiences in exploiting and conquering Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan.

China internal politics is hers as a sovereign State to work out, and it is the Chinese people, if dissatisfied, that have the responsibility to do something about it, because the Black Afrikans as I speak is only capable of rendering lip service and that service will fall on deft ears because all anyone has to do is observe Afrika and the condition of the Black Afrikan and see how insincere we are, when expressing a dislike for the action of Immoral cruelty against people, when here we Black folks are not doing one **** thing to reclaim Afrika and our Life Freedom, so that we may become a United Sovereign Black Nation again, the Divine Truth, Black people despise the Divine Truth and all those that share it.

Beloved, my only concern is with what appear to be developing between China and the so call Black Afrikans, and it is my opinion that China is in contact with the wrong Black so call Afrikans, yes, those so call Black Afrikan leaders that is more of a problem to Afrika and the Black so call Afrikan, because Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan Liberation should be the top priority in Afrika, among the Black Afrikans and there is present in Afrika, people that are not Black Afrikans that serve as a continued threat to Afrika and the so call Black Afrikans, more so than China has ever been.

So when I write that China can serve as the Pathway to Afrika and the Black Afrikans Freedom, such a statement was immediately misinterpreted by many so call Black Afrikan people, all because Black people function under the handicap Mind of the Human Being, a Mind that is infested with a paranoid against ourselves, so much so that it prevent such a mental behavior from being suspicious of those with a record of experiences that verify their evil action that has been practiced against the so call Black Afrikan people, because now, we operate under an evil mind that condition us to love evil and condemn the innocence, such a handicap now cause us to not be capable of recognizing an Action by our First Way Ancestors, a handicap that can cause the so call Black Afrikan to miss the Divine True Action ( blessing ) of our Ancient First way Ancestors, an Action by them that is qualified to cause the Rise of Afrika and the Black so call Afrikan to a position of Liberation.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM / SRM
www.fwiamsrm.com

BACK HOME Sankofa Repatriation Movement
First Way Institute
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups
Profile You have no new messages Log out [ o_akkebala ]

Is Black People Qualified To Distinguish Between Good And E

Sankofa Repatriation Movement Forum Index -> AfriKan Social Growth
View previous topic :: View next topic
o_akkebala

Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:31 pm Post subject: Is Black People Qualified To Distinguish Between Good And E

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Black People Qualified To Distinguish Between Good And Evil ?

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

It is the quality of your mind Black woman and Man, that guide your attitude and behavior in Life, and it be the quality of your Mind that determine what you will know to be True as oppose to what you will believe to be True, and it is Life experiences that serve to verify that which is Divinely True, serving to be the Greater Good, as oppose to what you assume to be True, which prohibit you from being qualified to recognize evil portraying its self as the Greater Good of Truth, and to be lacking of your Divine Mind, set you up to not be able to recognize a Godly Action designed to serve to your greater Good in Life.

Something has happen to Black so call Afrikans and it does not matter where we are located on this planet at this Time and that something serve to be the fact that at the present moment, we are not qualified to recognize that which is good for us Black people, because we now operate under a Mind that is not of the Black Being original Life action, which has caused us to acquire an unjustified prejudice toward those which experience has not verified to be our Enemy, yet because of the evil Mind we now carry, we are incapable of discriminating Justifiably, and it is the Human Being Mind which we Black people now are in possession of, a mind that will not allow Black people to become Hungry enough to obtain our Divine Mind Back, which serve to be such a handicap that will cause Black people to miss what the gods of our First Way Ancestors has in store for us their Children, which is an awareness of an action from those among us, reaching out to us, that does not have the behavior toward Black people that serve as an experience that would verify an Evil intent of their action toward Afrika and the Black Afrikans.

Why Black Woman and Man, you now with your Human Being Mind, seem to be surprise about the increasing of interest of Afrika by the World leaders Nation, such an occurrence should be expected by you, but it would only be, if you were in possession of your Divine Mind, which will lead you to know, before all is said and done, all Eyes will become focused upon Afrika with wanting desires, because as it was before, so shall it be again, so I ask of you, what Nation with a Time Frame that stretch all the way back and even beyond the coming of the first invaders of Afrika and yet have not a past experience of conquering Afrika and Black Afrikan people and taking part in sitting on the Throne of Afrika Egypt, as that part of Land is now referred to today, the Egypt I speak of .

Beloved, here is what you need to look out for when desirous of detecting those among us that is attempting to portray themselves as Students of God and claiming to be in possession of a special acquaintance with God and as they say, "His Work ", yet when they attempt to teach you about things that is Profoundly True and Real as those things apply to our Black Life, they only qualified to use as a frame of reference from where they draw on you their historical reference, being the Devil Book, which he label to be the Actual Word of God "Him Self " and now such a deceiving statement about God and ITS Action, should cause you to be able to identify the Traitors to the Black Nation, a Nation referred to as Children of god, meaning of the Sun - Stars.

How can Black people analyze Events of happening as it pertain to Afrika and Afrikans people, when we are prisoners of the Human Being Mind, a mind that have us condemning all Nations, but with the exception of those Nations that has a record of experiences in invading Afrika, conquering Afrika, and Enslaving, Colonizing, stealing the identity of so call Black Afrikans, be on any meaningful consequence to you, while never letting up from lying and deceiving Black so call Afrikans.

Yet we now attempt to portray so much concern for Afrika, regarding the situation that seem to be developing by China showing an interest in Afrikan people, as we wonder, is it with creditable intent, but I can say about the Nation now occupying Afrika and those Nations that have their lying and deceiving hands in every aspect of Afrika and Afrikans endeavor in Life today, had no good intent, as we sit passively by allowing such evil behavior of arrogance by those invaders, to do as they will.

Yet, because I come to you sharing the Divine Truth about God, Universe and our Divine Ancestors and self, you refer to me as coming out of no where, sharing with you information that has been kept from you, referring to me as if I am a stranger to the Black Genome which we Black folks carry, yet you do not have the gumption tho respect and acknowledge the fact that I am in america Diaspora, serving as a fact that I arrived with my Enslaved Afrikan Black Ancestors, at the bottom of those devilish Human Beings ships, there is no greater credentials I need than that to prove my Genetic Blackness, how foolish we Black Folks have become, now not able to recognize the Greater Good when it is sent to you.

Yet here you Black Folks are, now operating in a psychotic state, which have us behaving with a paranoid complex toward everybody except our oppressors, and you call that the attitude and behavior of a Sane Black so call Afrikan ?

China is not a johnny come lately civilized Nation, but a Nation that was Civilized by our Ancient so call Afrikan Black Divine Ancestors thousands of years ago, by those that still had the teaching of our First Way Ancestors freshly embedded within their Divine Mind and was still functioning under such a Divine Power, and now China is showing interest in Afrika and the so call Afrikan Black people, in a way that they desire to establish Trade and assistance agreement with the so call Black Afrikans, and all we can believe about this very Ancient Nation is that they are out to pattern their behavior after those Nations that have a record of experience in Lying and deceiving Black people and stealing Afrikan Land use.

Yes, we have been bitten by the Human Being Mind of evil so much until we have just cause to be cautious of everybody, but not to the extent we will allow ourselves to be Profoundly reasonable and Rationally logical in summing up the behavior of all Nations, when they begin to show an interest in Afrika and Black people and we doing so to make sure that their interest is not out to evilly exploit Black people Natural resources, that which is in our location in Afrika.

China emerges around the Time Menes was involved in invading the Lower part of Afrika ( Egypt ) in order to unite the Two Lands and such a process of action needed to take place continuously with other Nation of that Time showing a Wanting Action to invade and conquer Afrika and so call Black Afrikan people, which they did, yet and still, there is no Ancient Record that put the Chinese on the Pharaoh Throne in Black Egypt, yet here we are, not attempting to Think how we may benefit from China overture to the so call Black Afrikan, no, we rather condemn the innocence and reward the guilty concerning those that do have a record of experiences in exploiting and conquering Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan.

China internal politics is hers as a sovereign State to work out, and it is the Chinese people, if dissatisfied, that have the responsibility to do something about it, because the Black Afrikans as I speak is only capable of rendering lip service and that service will fall on deft ears because all anyone has to do is observe Afrika and the condition of the Black Afrikan and see how insincere we are, when expressing a dislike for the action of Immoral cruelty against people, when here we Black folks are not doing one **** thing to reclaim Afrika and our Life Freedom, so that we may become a United Sovereign Black Nation again, the Divine Truth, Black people despise the Divine Truth and all those that share it.

Beloved, my only concern is with what appear to be developing between China and the so call Black Afrikans, and it is my opinion that China is in contact with the wrong Black so call Afrikans, yes, those so call Black Afrikan leaders that is more of a problem to Afrika and the Black so call Afrikan, because Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan Liberation should be the top priority in Afrika, among the Black Afrikans and there is present in Afrika, people that are not Black Afrikans that serve as a continued threat to Afrika and the so call Black Afrikans, more so than China has ever been.

So when I write that China can serve as the Pathway to Afrika and the Black Afrikans Freedom, such a statement was immediately misinterpreted by many so call Black Afrikan people, all because Black people function under the handicap Mind of the Human Being, a Mind that is infested with a paranoid against ourselves, so much so that it prevent such a mental behavior from being suspicious of those with a record of experiences that verify their evil action that has been practiced against the so call Black Afrikan people, because now, we operate under an evil mind that condition us to love evil and condemn the innocence, such a handicap now cause us to not be capable of recognizing an Action by our First Way Ancestors, a handicap that can cause the so call Black Afrikan to miss the Divine True Action ( blessing ) of our Ancient First way Ancestors, an Action by them that is qualified to cause the Rise of Afrika and the Black so call Afrikan to a position of Liberation.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM / SRM
www.fwiamsrm.com

o_akkebala

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is B l a c k People Qualified To Distinquish Between GoOd And Evil

Beloved Sisters and Brothers, I do not usually respond to follishness, but Notice the so call Afrikans responding to the Missive below, with the exception of Brother Kofi, observe what they have chosen to complain about, I intentionally worded my subject matter to see how many so call Afrikans would respond to it in a way to try and divert attention from the message itself, I care less about being, so call grammatically correct and by whose standards am I to be judged by, when I communicate to you Beloved Sisters and brothers.

The purpose in communicating is to be understood and not how obedient you are to the Grammatical law of White folks, but be that as it may.

I invite you to take a look at the Minds of those that are responding to this Missive and you will be observing the problem with Afrikan people.

No doubt these people consider themselves to be members of the Afrikan intelligentsia.

I leave you with that request. observeand Think.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM/SRM

ozodiobi osuji <africainstitute@yahoo.com> wrote:
This Hoteph Osiris guy is an amusing fellow. His view of the white man is not rational. Consider: as we speak the white man has the means to wipe out all black men, if he so desires. If America wants to, she can explode nuclear weapons on Africa and kill off all Africans and settle whites in Africa. She has the means to do so, so why hasn’t she done it?
Asians (China, India, Pakistan, Korea etc) have the ability to defend themselves if attacked by whites.

Arab Muslims are able to sacrifice their lives for their course, like their course or not; Arabs are willing to strap bombs on themselves and blow themselves to thy kingdom come for what they believe to be right.
Africans? Give me a break. Their primary motivation is survival; fight and die for the truth is not part of their make up.
Regarding who is killing Africans, please notice that their fellow Africans pretend to rule them but, in fact, preside over the death of Africans. How many Africans are starving to deaths? How many African leaders are doing something about it?
President Jimmy Carter visited Northern Nigerian and saw people drinking water from streams with worms and human excreta in them. He drew the correct inference that the blindness and other diseases found in Northern Nigeria are due to people drinking such filthy, germ infested water. He came back to the USA and tried to round up money to go provide clean water to the people in Northern Nigeria.
How many Nigerian leaders care enough to notice that their people drink germs and do something about it? Of course they do not care. What they care for is to become thieving politicians and steal Niger Delta oil money and cart it overseas.
What is the point? The point is that Africans are presiding over the death of other Africans; Africans will sooner kill off other Africans than white men would kill them.
In North American ghettos, in any given year, blacks kill more blacks in senseless drive by killing than white men kill them. The black race is bent on destroying itself and is doing a fine job of it without the white man helping him to do so.

Hoteph and his ilk simply do not know what the hell they are talking about. We must find out why Africans, blacks, so hate themselves that they do not care for their peoples welfare. The goal is to correct this malady and help Africans to care for each other and provide for each other.
TJ

PS: If Some African tribes have nuclear weapons they would use them on other African tribes. Are you in doubt? Hausas kill Igbos as if Igbos are not human beings; in Sudan blacks who call themselves Arabs kill blacks who call themselves Africans. That is how much these people hate their fellow Africans.

S h a k i r a <samiritecreate@yahoo.com> wrote:
I find the title to this thread terribly RACIST. But then I am saying to myself, who ever started such an unnecessary debate might either be suffering from the pathology themselves [besides other grammatical paucities...] I mean look at that title! "Is Black People Qualified to Distinguish Between Good and Evil." Are black people a particular individual you are haboring in your home?
Nobody with any modicum of respect for the White Race will ever wonder if they are qualified to distinguish between good and bad. It is only the Black Race associated with all the negative stereotypes by closet racist blacks, which will provoke such ill-informed headlines. There is a real concern about the potential of extermination of the black race by blacks themselves. It is clear that the black man's worst enemy is another black man of the same hue.
The uninformed mind with no iota of éclat that conceived the queston might just be the one whose thinking needs some chrome or colour adjustments. How sad!
Samira

--- In BeliefsAndReligion@yahoogroups.com, KAfrica33@... wrote:
>
> SADA says your mind is as keen as it can be and as always, your understanding
> of what is going on relative to what has gone on is accurate. China is
> interested in Africa because the Chinese know that we know better only modern
> history has distorted us and because of our enslaved minds, we cannot be free to
> think. Even you, you are still a slave under the burden of the acquired minds
> from the Europeans. Only free women and men form organization to promote and
> keep records for their posterity. Whenever you send emails out, you do it so
> well, but the people, the Africans are afraid to be part of what you say
> because you do not offer us anything to do except to read your relevant documents on
> the Internet. I will suggest to you to join us SADA if you do not have any
> organized state and federal charted organization. I keep on harping on
> Organization because it is the only thing that free women and men do when they become
> aware of their problems. You see our problems, but I not only expect you to
> offer us something to organize around but we need to pull our understanding of
> our plight to a level where we can attract many Africans to accept our
> l\realities Please, join sada-13.org..
>
> Kofi

Quite frankly, those two responses provide the best examples of the anwer to the question your subject heading poses: sadly, that answer, at least for these two respondents (and all others that parrot these same delusions), appears to be "no".

Both appear to have wholly swallowed and internalized that western/white mindset: on the one hand "kill it!" - Life Reveres Life and has an atitutude of "Live and Let Live" in Cooperation. Not so within the framework of the current so-called "civilisation". And on the other: parroting that "blacks kill blacks more!" - When almost the entirety of one's continent has been usurped, exploited and closed off to one's own use, the resulting overcrowding is going to generate some easily media-hyped conditions that will look awfully bad. Of course, with very little thought, one can readily see through the mess, but, sadly, there is ever so much less thought going on even than that!

Keep pitching, Chief Elder Osiris!! Someday, even as Brother Kofi suggests/wonders, we'll grow something that will actualize the Wisdom that we do possess!

Thank you!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back