Chief Elder Osiris : Is Black People In Complete Mental Melt Down ?

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Is Black People In Complete Mental Melt Down ?

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, the question, Is Black People in complete Mental Melt down is a very reasonable question when it come to us, and such a question should not be taken personal, but then maybe we should take this question personally, because based on the present condition of Black people in the world today and the fact that we are so factional divided and such division do not seem to agitate us, serve as a sign that we are exhibiting a behavior that does not coincide with a healthy strong stable Mind, based of the fact of Black folks condition collectively.

It is as if we intentionally mask our True condition by individualizing Black folks action, a method that give off a false positive, when it come to the condition and status of Black people in the world, and such being an attitude and behavior that is mentally healthy and for us to accept such a false impression, which we project, verifying the mental illness of Black people, socially, economically, educationally, religiously and politically, and serve as the factual sign that Black people as a separate Ethnic Group, representing a Nation of people, implying we are not operating in a complete Mental Melt down status, we should know that such is not true.

This Truth is not in need of generating a Pro or Con side, when the present condition of how Black people act and react toward each other, a behavior that serve as a weapon used to maintain the condition of Black people, of which we were not the main cause that created the present condition of a Black Nation, that now behave as if we are totally unequipped to distinguish between that which is scientifically True and that which is sensual a Lie, we also not being able mentally, to repel action of deception, causing us to accept Lies to be Truths, when it come to the way we are now behaving toward each other.

The proof that Black people now is operating under a Mental Melt down, is the fact that we resent those Black people that attempt to reason with us about the very thing that serve to be the cause that maintain Black Folks divisiveness, a state of Mind that operate on the level of being in a Melt down state, and is the cause of our Mental Melt down, such happen to be the oppressors religion, a philosophical state of Mind planted by those other people that has a record of behaving devilishly toward Black people and such a practice now have us Black folks acting boldly in defense of the weapon that is well substantiated to be the weapon used to destroy the Wealth of the Black Nation, Earthly, Physically, and Mentally, which today, neither is under the control of Black People and only a Fool would attempt to dispute this Truth about us Black people, collectively.

Beloved, who among us that is at such a Mental Melt down low, to the point we will make a claim that Christianity is not a White Man Religion, what proof do we have that will show to the contrary that such a claim does not walk the path of Truth ?

I would Think that no Thinking Black Woman or Man would attempt to use the Number population of Race difference that subscribe to the Christian religion, in order to develop a thesis that because there are more people of color that lay claim to be victim to the devil Christian Religion, such erase the Justification from making such a claim that the Christian Religion is a White Religion.

Such lazy reasoning would be as if we would be Justified in stating that Chattel Slavery or Afrikan Colonialism was and is not a white man institution, because we most certainly out Number White folks in being their victims of abuse in an institution that they created and dominated by having sole authority, control, and Power over the way Black Folks were to act and behave in those institutions, the same dynamics apply to the religious Christian attitude and behavior of Black people, serving as victims of that Christian Religion institution, yet we are immune to that Truth, to that Reality, all because Black People today operate in a complete Mental Melt Down, a level of mental lowliness requiring the sensual action of Belief and not Thought, Faith and not Knowledge, Hope and not Understanding, a sure sign of a Mental Melt down of Black people that operate on such a Low Human Being mental level.

So tell me, how do we identify our Biological Child, is it not by the Phenotype of the Child, is not the Christian Religion the Mental phenotype of those that gave birth to the Christian Religion, is not the perception of Jesus, is that of a White Man, which mean that those that gave birth to Jesus, also gave birth to their God as well, implying that their God is the White Father of Jesus and you tell me there are Black people that will attempt to deny that Christianity Religion is not a White man religion ? how sad and pitiful we Black Folks have become, operating in our Melt Down Human Being Mind.

Well beloved, before I close, allow me to change the Subject for a short Line or so, yet this will be in keeping with the subject matter, describing the status of our Mental behavior and the cause thereof.

Tell me beloved, why is it so difficult for us Black Folks claiming to be so concerned about the State of Mind ( condition physically ) Black People function in today, a condition no rational Thinking Black Person is satisfied with, yet it seem so difficult for those Black people that be organizing all of these different Conferences, using the Condition of Black people in the world as the major theme of concern, yet it never occur in the Mind of all of those conference conveners, that the present effort under such stratified organizational effort only serve to the benefit of our oppressors, yet year in and year out, such has been the flawed strategy and useless plan of action associated with Black people for Five hundred Years in america, so I ask of us, look around you and tell me with a straigth face that you approve of what you are looking at concerning the condition of black people and if we do we serve to be a Willie Lynch Negro.

Beloved, to all serious Black Warriors, it is Time to cease with all of the Ego, Competition, and Jealousy leading, it is Time for Black people to consolidate our Efforts, to Nationalize our Conference in an effort to unify our action, so what need to be done before such a constructive effort of Unity can be realized ? well I will suggest that we try calling all of the various conference conveners together into a close serious Meeting where no Ego, act of competition and Jealousy will be allowed to enter, and those Minds go in and debate out a Nation Unified Agenda that will call for the Liberation of Black People from america and the same procedure is to apply to an Afrika, Diaspora Meeting as well, then and only then will Black People begin to take Black conference conveners serious.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You.
>
> When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.
>
> We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception
>
> The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.
>
> A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.
>
> The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.
>
> In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.
>
> Visit our Web sight at:
>
> www.fwiamsrm.com and voice your concerns as well.
>
> The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!
>
> How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.
>
> Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.
>
> In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.
>
> So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!
>
> The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!
>
> Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.
>
> Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth
>
> Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.
>
> Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.
>
> The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.
>
> I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
> meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
> >
> > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
> understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
> and act of deception.
>
> I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
> Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
> >
> > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
> Yourselves!!!-osiris
> >
> > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
> >
> > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
> Osiris
> > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris
>
> > Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
> Divinity!!!-Osiris
>
> > The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
> Not!!!-osiris
> >
> > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
> Garvey.
> >
> > Hoteph
> Osiris
> > Chief Elder
> > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> > Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
> Copyright@2006
>

Brother Osiris,

No, we are all not in complete meltdown....just 85% of us!...and that's the problem!!!...and the greater problem is that the 85% who are basically black in complextion only don't want to see, acknowledge or hear anything that disrupts this white concept that they now call LIFE!!! If mr. whiteman gave them a million dollars to go back home they would curse his behind out!!!

Brother Osiris,

No, we are all not in complete meltdown....just 85% of us!...and that's the problem!!!...and the greater problem is that the 85% who are basically black in complextion only don't want to see, acknowledge or hear anything that disrupts this white concept that they now call LIFE!!! If mr. whiteman gave them a million dollars to go back home they would curse his behind out!!!

You know, truth is a heck of a thing...it's painful and it speaks loudly without ever to shout. All psychologist have determined that no response is a response. Personally after over 500 views I was hoping that some black person would reply and say something like:"Brother I don't think you're giving black people enough credit"...or something like; "I think that there are more people awake than what you stated"...but this didn't happen. Over 500 people read this and as I said; "The silence speaks for itself".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back