Black People Politics : Is Black nationalism a conservative idealogy?

At best, that is fascism, the type of fascism that characterizes so much of "black nationalism". Fascism manifests itself in so many, many ways among Africans. This is why people keep telling me that i am a lousy leader. Hey. I ain't no leader at all. That is nothing but a fascist idea. If anything worthwhile is ever to get done, the so-called leader will not do it. It takes ordinary every day people like you and me to Unite Africa. So, any time you see some kind of a secret organization or secret leadership run from it.

I build up ther Popular Front for Pan-Africanism to where it is right now. But, when people started talking about some kind of a secret leadership structure, I quit. And, I urge those who still work inside the Popular Front to deal with that leadership problem. Secret leaders is nothing but fascism. Leadership most be open to the public and rely on public input. Otherwise it simply is not a political party. At best it is a fascist organization but actually closer to a gang, organized crime.

What happened is hard to know exactly. I am sure that some got paid to disrupt things. Others were just confused. they never clarified in their minds that Pan-Africanism is NOT "black nationalism". And, they never clarified that it is impossible to be an active participant in the liberal Dummy-cratic Party and a memebert of a Pan-Africanist party at the same time.

So, I think a lot of people were secret Dummy-crats, closet Dummy-crats. So, whatever the great white hunter Bill Clinton did (Clainton was and is THE leader of a faction of the Dummy-crats) they follwed it blindly because that white boy was a "black president". See crazy this non-sense gets?

MMM could have been a good thing in the spiritual arena. But, it was udermined by fascism, the cult of the leadership personality. To be blunt about it, Farakanism is fascism. Furthermore, the Nation of Islam is false religion. It has no basis or footing in the worldwide Muslim Community. We are doing all we can to bring them into the Community. But, they resist us every step of the way. This is why MMM is a failure. And, NOI is a failure. I hate to get myself caught up in this mess like this. But, my honest opnion is that the NOI will just melt away eventually because like all fascism, it is dependent on one ot two so-called leaders. All leaders die sooner or later.

Here is the thing about Islam that so many non-Muslims fail to get. There is absolutely no coercion, compulsion or force of any kind in Islam. I know Chrsitians lie all the time to the contrary. But Quran States clearly and repeatedly that that is not the case. In fact, Quran repeatedly assures us that Islam is a Thing between GOD Alone and the Believer, individual Believer. Thus, there is no priesthood such as Farakhan of Elijah Muhammad or Fard Muhammad. None of that. Every individual person must come to terms with his condition as a creature of GOD. And, everyone does so sooner or later. For some it will be when he looks death in the face. For others it will be only after death whemn he ia awaken in the grave and made to account for his condition in the previous life. But, EVERYBODY must do individually. This is why I never try to act like any kind of priest or interceder between people and GOD. I deliberately hold myslef in check so that people can see that I am vulger, mean, and flawed in amny other ways. If they seek redemption, they must go dierectly to GOD, not through me. Such is FORBIDDEN in Islam.

Good evening, bruh...

And you've put forth several valid arguments etc.

But the reality is this tends to be a take shared by those of our generations...

It may not be shared by many of the post sixties eras...

Even the fictional Superfly tried to preserve and protect an uncorrupted part of his african ancestors lands etc.

Flashforward and we have to do something to reverse the process that's corrupted the peoples of the rest of it...

I just say and write:

Nothing worth doing or having ever came easy to me and mine--you and yours--be it our ancestors--forebears--or our grandparents and parents generations...

Let us be as good and no less than they were or are too...

:em0200:

Well this just proves how divided in ideology even the Panthers were and/or how different each chapter varied in ideology while still being commited to the same 10 point program.

Of course mine and your knowledge/understanding concerning the Panthers and the issues between revolutionary/cultural nationalism because I came under influence of brothers such as Bunchy Carter, John Huggins and Geronimo Pratt all who were students involved in organizing the Black Student Union at UCLA and also dealing first hand with problems associated with US Organization. While the Panther/US conflict on UCLA's campus was a few years before my time nonetheless in the mid to late 70s as a BSA organizer at UCLA there were vestiges of this conflict which hampered some efforts to organize a statewide BSU alliance since Karenga's US was stronger on some campuses such as Long Beach State (and also San Diego State) which also had a more so-called Afro-centric teaching staff.

Dont forget that when Cleaver went to Algeria and Kwame Ture also went to Ghana these became objects of criticism by Bobby Seale who started calling them agents as they both also were instrumental in forming the intercomunal faction which largely became the RNA/BLA in NYC and Atlanta.

While the police-intelligence complex played a major role in pitting these groups against each other, there were some deep ideological differences, which still exist today in the movement even though the BPP is no longer functional.

http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/churchfinalreportIIIc.htm
Bump!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back