Black Relationships : Is arguing a natural part of every relationship?

Is arguing a natural part of every relationship?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I found this...

200437581-008.jpg

The 8 Commandments of Fighting Fairly

Quarreling with your partner doesn’t have to wreck the relationship—in fact, it can actually help. Just follow these expert ground rules

Whether you’ve been in a relationship for a few months, a few years, or a few decades, you’re bound to fight with your partner at some point. But what constitutes “fighting” is different for every couple: Some only admit to having disagreements; others say they occasionally bicker; some seethe in silence, while others don’t believe they’ve had a real fight until someone yells. “There are negative and unhealthy ways to fight, but disagreeing is not unhealthy,” says Laurie Mintz, PhD, professor of psychology at the University of Florida and author of
Tired Woman's Guide to Passionate Sex. Since you’re going to squabble, try these eight ways to stay in fighting form without going down for the count.

Read more....

http://www.realsimple.com/work-life/family/relationships/how-to-fight-fairly

Appreciating what you've said, if I understand you correctly, you believe that only idiots argue? Interesting...

Not necessarily. But the people I surround myself with would not yell and throw pots and pans at each other. They'd discuss, if they were pissed off they'd walk away.

Disagreement is natural, but it doesn't have to escalate into arguments, which is usually heated and very angry discussion.

There are actually people who just aren't confrontational and it would take a lot to get them to "argue" anything. That doesn't mean they are bottling up emotions or holding back their thoughts. They've either just grown to expressing what they want to say in a non-combative manner or have always just been really chill. That's perfectly normal.

So no, arguing doesn't have to be apart of a healthy relationship. What other people or even most people do in their relationship doesn't have to be for all.

I'd be wary of any guy who wants to argue to keep the relationship "healthy".

While I, myself, can handle it if it comes down to that, I'm definitely not looking for an argument with my significant other, because why would I? The world is going to give us enough stress, we don't have to add to it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back