Black People : Is Anti-Racist a Codeword For Anti-White

formulaone

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 9, 2013
Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for Everybody.

They say the RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but they don’t say Japan or Taiwan will solve the RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and ” assimilating ” with them.

They say the final solution to the RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was a RACE problem, and the solution to this RACE problem was to bring hundreds of millions of non-blacks into EVERY black country and ONLY black countries?

How long would it take them to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take black people to notice this, and what sane black man wouldn’t object to this “solution”?

But when I tell the obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, liberals AND respectable conservatives agree that I’m a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist, what they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White

But there was a feature some months back on MSNBC where some Black hosts were discussing the White Genocide petition at some online White House site...They were ridiculing the idea and thought that the whole idea of a presently occurring White Genocide was absurd...They even laughed at it.

Perhaps you should take that up with the white people that own and produce MSNBC programming.

I'm not sure but I don't think they are White people that own MSNBC...Rather I think they are Jewish. I just thought that the whole concept of White Genocide was extremely interesting. I mean we all know about the White Genocide that is happening in South Africa and Zimbabwe, but the revelation that it may also be occurring elsewhere is most interesting and troubling.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back