Black People : Is America Too Grown,Too Soon?

Are kids acting too grown?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • In a way

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Certain ones

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sweet baby_face

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 1, 2003
DETROIT
Occupation
Student by day, Poet by night
I gotta ask, do you think children are growing up too fast? Do you think kids today are acting too grown too soon? Are you seeing a lack of respect from children now oppose from then? What do you think has cause it?

I 'm asking y'all this because one day, I called my ex-boyfriend's house and his 3-year old niece picked up the phone and she told them that some b***h is on the phone. I'm tripping because what does a 3-year old know about a b***h? So, what do you think about this?

Let me know what you really think about this? Don't hold back at all. Let's just keep it real?

I believe life is a series of metaphores,
Your post sounded as though you were
addressing America as an empire but you were
talking as a community so i think your question
can be answered in a metaphorical sense.
Yep i agree,
and the metaphore:
(since America is only 4-500 years old yet is one of the wealthiest countries in the world next to Britain which is millenarian )
You can tell a tree (America)
by the fruit it bare (The kids)
Premature.

if it's one thing i can't stand....is too grown kids....i absolutely hate to see kids acting, talking, involved in anything that pertains to adult/mature issues.......it has a lot to do with who they're around, tv, and mainly their parents involvement......and we wonder were they get this stuff from and why they become crazed teenagers and young adults............we should try to protect them from this type of stuff......what's more precious than your child's innocence, purity, and untanted mind? They should stay children while they're children......there's plenty of time for the grown-up mess later....

I think that on alot of levels kids are being pushed into acting too grown too fast...or at least what the media and the rest of the society at large depicts as what being grown is. But at the same time very few kids today have a real Rites of Passage or someone to really sit and build with them, and train these boys and girls on how to really be men and women. So they are growing up too fast and at the same time they are getting stuck in perpetual immaturity.

...I agree, but i wouldnt call their actions "grown"...."grown" is my grandaddy leaving his home at age 16 to help take care of the family.....there is nothing grown about a lil fass tail girl or a lil hardheaded manish boy....them and their parents just need some knowledge about themselves....:spank: .....parents are becoming more ignorant and less mature, and their children follow suit...

...but i feel what yall are saying...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back