Black People Politics : Is America ready for a new form of government?

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
Hello,

I want to get feedback on this topic.
I know I am tired of a two party government, what do you think about a council instead of a one person controlling the nation system?
How about no one, but state elected council representatives that hold equal decision powers but we the people have the power to pass or reject bills and legislation's?
We have more say in the process than to let branches of government dictate our actions and how we conduct the country?
Since we have to live with our decision's, why we can't place a special committee that deal with community issues and help resolve financial and economic issues?, while this council handle security and protection issues and problems?
If this is not a good idea, why we can't have more than two parties to represent us?

Hello,

I want to get feedback on this topic.
I know I am tired of a two party government, what do you think about a council instead of a one person controlling the nation system?
How about no one, but state elected council representatives that hold equal decision powers but we the people have the power to pass or reject bills and legislation's?
We have more say in the process than to let branches of government dictate our actions and how we conduct the country?
Since we have to live with our decision's, why we can't place a special committee that deal with community issues and help resolve financial and economic issues?, while this council handle security and protection issues and problems?
If this is not a good idea, why we can't have more than two parties to represent us?

Just keep the faith a little while longer brother. The whole world will soon be ruled by one world government and one power. The government of God.

He, you and I will be long dead before any of that happens! Furthermore, the issue then will be one of "WHOSE GOD"? I can give religion respect in that area. The world has never seen so much death, destruction or bloodshed until the rise of religion...and this is where your hope lies at?...GOOD LUCK FOR REAL?????

Is this country ready for a new form of govt? Well for that to happen, this country would have to take its place along the line of great empires that have fallen. "Olympus" must fall, it seems in order for there to be a 'new' brand of govt. This would not likely garantee a better country, but could likely lead to a power-paradaigm shift. Should that happen, the question is were will the afrikan in america be in relation to the paradaigm shift?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back