Black Spirituality Religion : Is Abraham Black, White or Just Myth!!!!

Blackbird said:
Blackbird the Heretic presents...

So what's your take......?

Bye for now, the anti-esoteric Blackbird.....
Abraham was black and was most likely a member of a royal family of Egypt. From the Egyptian prospective:

Gen:11:27: Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot.

Terah is actually Tao I and in this passage it is perceived after Tao I is dead that Abram starts referring to his late father as LORD or GOD.

Gen:12:7: And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

In that passage Abram is simply making a reference to the land his family already owned and had rights to. The family was simply returning to their own land after being exiled from Ur. Upon their return they find their land inhabited and taken over by Canaanites and other people.

You have to understand how the Old Doctrine is recorded. The patriarchs of the Old Doctrine are characterized characters of real people that existed in history, mainly people of Egypt. This is a good web site that makes several of the Egyptian links between who is who. I for one don’t minister this point of view on the Bible because I believe one needs to be taught faith before they go into an advanced study of the Holy Scriptures.

http://www.domainofman.com/

I personally don’t agree with all of the point the author makes but much of his perception brings the blackness back into the Bible.

i think toylin....i right.....

but we never know......

we may see him....in SION...

I do believe and i feel verry strong that....

MOZES was a Brown man......

Beautifull Brown MAN.....

ooo see him standing there in front of the SEA...

mm WITH hIs faith and believe...

haleluja....

guiding his people...

singin his song .....

Let my people go....

anyway ....

think what is most inportent ...

is that they obeyed god....
eventualy...

and that they had Great faith and believe...

wich we need to change things...

and most of all put it in action..

Abraham’s family bloodline is from the land of Canaan as the Bible goes. From the Egyptian stand point Tao I was apart of an expansion into Ur and several of Tao’s family was actually born in Ur during their family conquest of Ur. For some reason Tao I (Terah) and his family where exiled from Ur which becomes the first Exodus story.

Gen:11:31: And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.

Gen:15:7: And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.

Just as African Americans are Americans by birth and nativity but our origin is somewhere from Africa.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back