Is 3 Meals A Day Too Much?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Ever since I started this shool two weeks ago I've been eating the three meals a day they serve.

But the other day when it was time for dinner I just felt like I was still full from lunch--from all the food I'd been eating for the last two weeks, in fact. So I decided to pass dinner.

I've been passing dinner for three days now and I don't feel as tired and sitting at the computer all day in class doesn't give me the headache it did before. Plus I have more time to study and talk to my favorits family. I woke up this morning not feeling particularly starved even though I hadn't eaten since yesterday noon then I went to take an exam this morning and my mind was so clear I scored an easy 93.

Where did we get this three meals a day thing?

river said:
Ever since I started this shool two weeks ago I've been eating the three meals a day they serve.

But the other day when it was time for dinner I just felt like I was still full from lunch--from all the food I'd been eating for the last two weeks, in fact. So I decided to pass dinner.

I've been passing dinner for three days now and I don't feel as tired and sitting at the computer all day in class doesn't give me the headache it did before. Plus I have more time to study and talk to my favorits family. I woke up this morning not feeling particularly starved even though I hadn't eaten since yesterday noon then I went to take an exam this morning and my mind was so clear I scored an easy 93.

Where did we get this three meals a day thing?

If you are getting headaches AFTER eating then you most likely are eating too much at a particular setting. Three meals are fine if they are in moderation..I generally try to eat ONE meal a day and one or two mini-meals..and usually eat a MEAL (ONLY) in the event that I DO get a headache...For example, I try to eat a lite breakfast, a heavier lunch, then a lite dinner...I NEVER eat meat more than twice a day, and if I do, never eat dinner after 7pm so that my food will metabolize and be used as fuel while I sleep...but those of us who spend long hours at the PC...3 meals a day is too much unless we find time to exercise at least 30 minutes each day...

omowalejabali said:
With that said...time to hit the treadmill...Lol!
They have a physical conditioning room here but I stopped using it because I had to wake up so early in the morning and found myself falling a sleep in class. But things are a little different now. I bought a thing of honey to use in my oarmeal or cream of wheat or grits instead of the table sugar they have and I can get to bed ealier now so if I'm not stuffed from a big dinner maybe waking up early miight not cause me to fall asleep. I'ma try it and see what happens because I do feel good after I excercise.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back