Black Men : Is 12yrs Old too young???

The data, and there IS data, says this is BS! The overwhelming majority of gays admit to being molested and abused as children. That seems to be the key. This causes fender confussion. Meaning they tend to justify the continued molestation as them being gay. Moreover, at that age, no one knows what they are

d wades kid was abused ??????

Peace,

I agree with you. Because of that I'm more focused on the op's initial question, which deals more with sexual orientation in general.

Peace
the op parachutes in from god knows where, shares nothing about themselves and leads with some sex gender war stuff.

don't pass the smell test.

the op parachutes in from god knows where, shares nothing about themselves and leads with some sex gender war stuff.

don't pass the smell test.
Peace,

I see you. My "Spidey Senses" were tingling also, which is why I put up a counterpoint from the gate. I wanted to see if they really wanted to go at this since my research on the topic is rather extensive.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back