Black Men : Is 12yrs Old too young???

Peace,

I've only ever asked one homosexual how old she was when she recognized she was homosexual. She said she was 5. That would have been about 45-50 years ago. In this current climate of inclusion, I suspect the age of recognition will become even younger.

Peace

The data, and there IS data, says this is BS! The overwhelming majority of gays admit to being molested and abused as children. That seems to be the key. This causes fender confussion. Meaning they tend to justify the continued molestation as them being gay. Moreover, at that age, no one knows what they are

The data, and there IS data, says this is BS! The overwhelming majority of gays admit to being molested and abused as children. That seems to be the key. This causes fender confussion. Meaning they tend to justify the continued molestation as them being gay. Moreover, at that age, no one knows what they are

Peace,

Call it what you want. There is data in either direction and from my own perspective nothing is conclusive. What I can say to the contrary is that I was interested in girls at the age of 7 (first and second grade). Even had a so-called girlfriend by then. Clearly I recognized I was straight and liked girls.

You seem to be implying that until a person reaches a certain age, it's a coin toss as to whether they are straight or gay. I disagree with you. I knew from a young age I liked tits and ***. I'd like to hear from the fellas who say they were looking at boys and girls the same when they were young.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back