Black People : IRS Being Sued By American Citizens

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Oct 27, 2006.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
  2. Connectz

Connectz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Cool, I am glad to see people are aware of this.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This is Reality time again, which means that I do not expect anymore replies to this. I just saw the post on VOTING. I also saw the movie on the I.R.S. Some of us have been here long enough to remember when I came on here speaking about the same thing...the idea that "we are not supposed to LEGALLY PAY ANY TAXES.

Okay, lets get to the reality part. Realistically, and I want you to be honest about this. How many people here could make it through their bills and cost of sustaining themselves or their family if it wasn't for the taxes coming out of your pay? Think about it for a minute. If you're making 400.00 a week and that 400.00 is exactly what you were bringing home instead of the 310.00 or 320.00 after taxes, could you make ends meet?

Since I already know that the answer is more than likely yes, it brings up another question...well actually a couple of questions. WHY ARE WE VOTING? WHAT ARE WE VOTING FOR? I ask this for a few reasons. #1. If you are not voting whereby "you see some benefit from your vote, then you have no reason to vote. #2. If you are not voting to support or enforce LEGAL LAWS whereby once again, you see personal benefit, you have no reason to vote. If you are not voting to empower representatives who have your interest at heart, you have no reason to vote.

I say all of this to say that, this post from a personal perspective is one of the most important post this site has ever seen. Why?...because it gives us enough information and facts and laws whereby we are in the position to HOLD OUR STATE AND GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVES ACCOUNTABLE FOR ENFORCING THE LAW OR NO LAW THAT AFFECTS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US....and if we aren't doing that, then what in the hell are we doing?

52 times a year we get ILLEGALLY ROBBED and then sit back as if we are helpless to do anything about it. Then when our so called State Representatives are running for office or our Government Officials are running for office, we don't even have the heart or mind to demand of them that we receive answers concerning what affects our livelyhood everyday. Yes, I said the word "DEMAND"...they are workers of the people! They get into office through the people! They are accountable to the people!

I'm really fuming with anger right now. I want to use words like Coward @***, Scared and Powerless in this post, but too many of us would take it personal. It should be personal...especially if you as an individual are giving up your vote to someone who is supposed to represent your interest. Now if our first interest isn't in being able to financially care for ourselves or family, then what is?...and if we don't even have the gumption to stand up for that, what do we have the gumption to stand up for?

How I ask, do we expect to make anything better, have anything better, build for ourselves or do anything of substance for ourselves when we don't even have the initiative to defend what little rights we do have? Anyone who knows of my past post already knows that I don't pay any federal or state taxes. I don't drive and I do everything in my power to do the system the same way it attempts to do me. However, my point is that, everyone isn't in my position. Everyone doesn't understand or see things as I see it and know it to be.

With that being the case, those of us who believe in and support the system as it is SHOULD EITHER DO IT 100% or stop voting! If this is where you want to be, want to live and will work to maintain yourself as best you can, then don't be half stepping. When it's campain time and voting time, step to their @ss with something that's going to benefit you as a person...cause if you can't do that or are too afraid to do that, then you don't have any reason voting. Vote for yourself first before you vote for someone else.

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    great points brother keita...

one love
    khasm

5. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
  6. btfulmind

btfulmind Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
  7. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Kg Keita:

I too knew this info long ago.

I had a one year interaction with IRS when they took out almost three thousands dollars out of a Severance Pay I received that they should not have done, and this happened to over eight hundred others.

I spent one year corresponding with IRS and I had the HR Bill to prove that they error. I was able to show them how much they owed me to include the interest. They played the game with me and I was granted an interview with them. A few days before the interview I called to confirm the interview, and I was told they there was no such HR Bill. I was too through with them.

A relative of mine worked with the IRS many years ago, and she decided she wanted to be an Audit for IRS. She discovered that IRS had rooms full of cabinets with nothing but checks in them, checks that belong to the people, and IRS never notified the people that these checks belong too. It was estimated at that time to be six million dollars in checks. Vision the interest IRS made by withholding those checks.
    She quit IRS.

Brother Keita, Do I have your permission to post what you say on the Yahoo Groups, or do you want what you share to remain here on Destee?

We continue to perish because a lack of knowledge.

HILY/A

8. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey Spiritual One,

Sorry to see that both the videos you posted have gone the way of the "Naked Truth." However, I did find a website that gives some information about exactly what is illegal about the income tax
    http://www.ahherald.com/bishop/2003/gb031016_fed_income_tax.htm

According to this article the income tax is based on the 16th amendment which was never fully ratified by the 38 states that were in the Union of the United States at the time (1913).

Another article in the NY Times dated in 2000 states that at least 23 companies refused to withhold income taxes from their employees. This article was heavily biased in favor of the IRS and gave a wide berth to the facts. What it did make clear is that those who openly refuse to be bamboozled will be seen as cheaters and promoters of "the gospel of defiance." So be ready for a fight.

I am wondering what action can we take now that we have this information? Unless you work for yourself or for a company that is willing to stand up for you how can you fight since the income tax is taken out of your check before you ever see it. According to the NY Times article so called tax experts were astonished that the IRS was not pursuing the companies that did not turn in their taxes and even giving refunds for previous penalties. It's been seven years so I don't know if that's still true.

Since google quietly does what it is told we need to create a different media outlet where people can tell and hear the truth.

PLAN DON'T REACT to this knowledge..

9. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    Thanks for the additional information. I'm used to having my links and posts removed so it really doesn't matter. When the truth is crushed to the earth, it will rise again and again and your post proves that!:qqb006: