Black People : Irritated Genie and Nation of Islam in Disagreement On Homosexuality/Pedophiles

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by UBNaturally, May 22, 2016.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Clip from last year posted by Irritated Genie:

Recent Irriated Genie facebook post...

Minister Farrakhan Speaks on Eddie Long Molestation Charges
    www.facebook.com/irritatedgenieofsoufeese/videos/518464451681797

Farrakhan’s Support for “Homosexuality”
    January 17th, 2013

It is with great consideration that we present this month’s War Room to the Afrikan world community. Recently, Minister Louis Farrakhan made an open and direct endorsement of Tyler Perry for his “Madea” film productions. For those who are unaware, Tyler perry is a white-sex offender who makes a living out of cross-dressing in theater and selling these disrespectful images of Black women to the public. For Mr. Perry’s role in disrespecting the image of the strong Black woman elder and destroying the Black male image, Minister Farrakhan has rewarded him with the title of “Spiritual Giant.”

If this were the first sign that Minister Farrakhan was moving towards supporting “homosexuality,” we might consider it a mistake. However, we’ve been monitoring the Nation of Islam’s (NOI) positioning on this issue since the mid 1990’s. It was while attending a NOI service at Mosque #4 on Kennilworth Avenue in Northeast Washington, DC in the late 1990’s that we first recognized the NOI’s move towards accepting “homosexuality.” Reverend Willie F. Wilson was invited by Minister Farrakhan to speak at Mosque #4. I will never forget that day as long as I live. Wilson got on the stage and started berating the Brothers and Sisters in the Mosque for not accepting “homosexuality.” Everyone in the Mosque was irate. When I was making my way out early due to my disgust, one of the Brothers at the Mosque who would always tell me that I would be a Minister in the Mosque one day, stopped me at the door. He said, “Why are you leaving early beloved? We’ve been missing you.” I said, “You down with this gay stuff man.” He dipped his head and said, “No Brother, we’re just following orders.” I said, “I respect that Bro., but I can’t stay for this *** stuff.” We gripped and I departed.

more...
    http://waronthehorizon.com/site/?p=4101

Wesley Muhammad finally responds to Irrated Genie, subtly

Now this seems to go back for some number of years, and possibly has been reignited due to the recent allegations of notable people.

I think this is a needed discussion in regards to the theory that "Europeans" are creating homosexuality and how to defend against and deal with it if that is to be believed.

This theory is questionable in a few ways
    upload_2016-5-22_12-21-0.png
    But this could be for another topic

"If you agree on the same platform, why are you fighting each other?"

2. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    What Happened to Black Manhood and Masculinity? Exposing the Plot

Wesley begins to speak around the 40 minute mark.

3. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
  4. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

The Origins of Evil in The East that have shown Westward

As The Caucasians were mixing, they were growing in the Holy Land; yet, they were not as savage as their brothers coming out of Europe. In the Holy Land, they became the Jews, they became the people of Zoroaster, they became the Magians, they became Muslims; and, they ruled—but “The Black Man’s place” was lost. But what was the practice in the Holy Land?

“Homosexuality” began in Sodom and Gomorrah with The People of Lot: Homosexuality brought about the earthquake, and the overthrowing of Sodom and Gomorrah. The People of Noah: Every imagination of their heart to do evil is what they did, which brought about the flood. The People of Ad and Thamud: They were also destroyed for their rebellion. The People of Abraham were worshipers of idols. All of this was going on in that Middle Eastern area. So the origin not only of The Prophets, but The Origin of that type of evil came out of that area, and shown Westward!

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught us that The Caucasians that are in the Middle East: They are the brothers and sisters of the cave dwellers. In Part 28, I stated of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, that he was “a man of noble character,” whose character and actions is The Holy Qur’an “in Force.” He was, as the Honorable Elijah Muhammad said, a White man; some say “fair-skinned.” And some writers say that Muhammad was a Black man

Well, don’t confuse “what was” with “what was to be.” That is why the Prophet Muhammad said that he saw the footsteps of Bilal going into Paradise ahead of his own: He saw The Black Man rising and leading the Arabs back to their proper and rightful place! Yes, you’ve lost your place, because you have deviated from The Sunnah of The Prophet; and that is why The Prophet said, “Three generations after me will no longer be of me.”

“Homosexuality” began in the Middle East, and spread from there into the Aegean Sea; it spread to the Island of Crete, and to Greece, and to Sparta. We have wisdom, through research, that this kind of homosexual behavior was practiced by the Europeans: The taking of young boys in what is called a pederastic behavior, where older men would cohabit with young boys. … Now, today, those Satanic so-called Jews in Hollywood have made evil fairseeming the way they have fed the American public! And now preachers do not know how, anymore, to preach The Gospel of Jesus Christ, and The Teachings of Moses and The Prophets! We have now submitted to what is evil that caused The Destruction in Sodom and Gomorrah. So evil, now in America, has reached “the zenith”: Everything that God destroyed people for in the Middle East years ago is fully being practiced in the Western world, particularly in the United States of America!

Source:
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Minister_Louis_Farrakhan_9/article_100609.shtml

• The "evil" above is referring to "homosexuality"

Homosexuality – The Abomination

The Messenger’s Teachings on Teaching Our Children about Homosexuality

“God has taught us how to contend with the devil and I want to teach you.

“Children in school are wise and behave proudly; acting strange. And this is because it is prophesied and the best way to contend with it is to separate them from the good ones and study the bad one and stop him by exposing him in the eyes of the others. ‘I want you to know that if you follow after this one I’m going to find a way to punish you and I warn all of you, if I catch one of you practicing this evil, then I’m going to punish you. And your parents are with me and I’m going to tell them what a nasty child you are and you are not fit for Islam nor Christianity. You only fit for hell fire. And if one of you see him wrong I’m going to punish you and tell your deeds in front of all of them.’ And that will make them feel cheap. Keep them separate from lost founds because those will spoil our children.

“Use same method for older children. ‘See this girl over here. She wants her for her sweetheart.’ ‘See this little boy over here. He wants him for his wife. See those boys over here they are not natural. They are savages. They want to be sweethearts with each other. These are the type Allah wants to burn up.’

• From Elijah Muhammad’s Table Talks - August 23, 1968

Read complete writings using link below

Source:
    http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c64a0_4abc686196034359ac47296657ebf436.pdf

upload_2016-5-22_20-39-45.png

"You'll never find me, or us, condemning you, for what has become of us, in our sojourn. Cause all the holy ones who will point to a gay brother or sister are fornicators, adulterers, freaks and everything else. So who of us can throw a stone at the next one?

None of us"
    - Louis Farrakhan

Full gathering and speeches can be viewed here

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    The following clips are interesting, on many levels...