Black People : IRAN. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DA BROTHER LOVE, Jun 3, 2006.

1. DA BROTHER LOVE

DA BROTHER LOVE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    I think Iran should be allowed to have whatever weapons the US has... If the little *** country like Iran is a threat to US, US is a bigger threat to everybody else. We are the most powerful nation in the world, with a long record of mass murder of innocent people. If anybody should be sanctioned it should be us. How you gonna try and stop Iran from making plans to defend themselves. After the stunt that Bush pulled with Iraq and 911, I wouldnt blame anyone for loading up.

Thats like if you live in a neighborhood where the police are going around shooting up innocent people, men women and children... you dont wanna go to war with the police, but if there is a threat a real man is going to protect himself.

How can you tell a country that they cant protect themselves tho? America is very selfish with this whole ordeal. This is hating in its purest. They just dont like to realize that their not invinsible... the thought that someone else can kick there drives them crazy... like i said if Iran cant have nukes, nobody should. there is waaaay more blood on these other countries hands than Iran. I swear all this **** is pure hypocrisy

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    IRAN...

i'm against anybody building bombs,but america should keep it's nose outta iran's buisiness,don't we have enough with iraq,it seems like ol george wants to piss everybody off before his time is up,LEAVE THE MIDDLE EAST ALONE.

3. uplift19

uplift19 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    It seems America and Israel don't want anyone to have weapons because then they would actually have to respect them and treat other nations as equals. As long as Iran and any other nation remains impotent, America will continue to act the way it does.

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/15/060415084241.xdv0o3w3.html

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Didn't the US defy the will of the international community, when they invaded Iraq?

:heart:

Destee

6. That Jones Boy

That Jones Boy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I am not crazy keen to see an Islamic extremist or any religious extremist with nukes,
    Then again I am not keen on a redneck fundementalist like Bush having his finger on the button either.
    With Bush going around invading these countries like he is though I can understand why everyone else has the desire to get nukes, its the one thing that will stop Bush from messing with them.

7. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +604
    Iran's Oil Market and Industrial Infrastructure is the real Target.

The USA’s war for independence was a TERRORIST ACT. Had George Washington and the rest of the USA’s founding fathers lost the war they would have been hanged by the English/British for Insurrection/Terrorism.

The USA are currently stabilising Iraq because they hate tyrants [it is absolutely nothing to do with the 80 million dollars of Oil being looted out of the country a day] which is why they installed Pinochet, Marcos and Mobutu on their hapless countries, whilst aspiring to do the same in Iraq, with Syria being lined up for punishment [oops I mean saving] too?

These PARASITES have been helping us and the rest of Humanity for 500 years now. One only has to compare living conditions in Africa to Europe 500 years ago and then make the same comparison today to see who has gained the most because they are easily the most deadly CANCER the World has ever known.

Slavery has never ended in the USA (and all the rest of the Diaspora), it has merely evolved into socio-economic domination by Caucasians of every area of human activity.

Why doesn’t the USA tell China, India Pakistan, Russia or the Ukraine what to do with their Nuclear Reactors and weapons?

leostew: I don't think Bush is thinking about a change of government in Iran, or any place else since he realize what a mess he has made of the one in Iraq. What would the government in Iran change to the same socio-economic chaos as in Iraq so that their Oil can be looted without payment, and this means of taking control of Oil trading doesn’t happen.

The logistics of militarily dominating Iran’s 80 million people whilst still struggling with the task of subjugating Iraq’s 30 million is the only reason the USA is having to tread carefully.

This aspiration to take control of Oil trading is the REAL reason why this regime is next in line for the regime change precedent set in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Iran to take control of world's oil trade in 2005
    "The Insider" mailing list article, 19 June 2004.

*** In 2005 Iran will launch a new oil exchange that is expected to put an end to Western domination of the international oil trade. The US and UK, currently home to the world's largest oil markets, are unlikely to allow Iran to undermine their control of the oil trade without putting up a fight. ***

Anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    is graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE!
    [HASTY my alter ego]!

8. That Jones Boy

That Jones Boy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Re USA telling India and Pakistan what to do with their nuclear weapons and reactors .
    The US Gov did try that but India and Pakistan just didn`t listen to them.

9. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31

Exactly! Bush changed the game, WWIII is a definate posibility. When The U.S. government did that, they told the rest of the world that it is not neccessary to follow any rules. How can the U.S. government expect anyone else to comply? Bush opened up a dangerous can of worms.

10. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +604
    Might is Right?

Which proves the point, once a nation has nuclear weapons you can only ask them to comply with your wishes, if they choose not to there is NOTHING you can do.

China annexed Tibet in the 60's in exactly the same manner that Iraq annexed Kuwait, but whereas the USA and the West were able to mount an expedition to give Sadamm a slap; because China has a nuclear arsenal and delivery system and three million men under arms there was and is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. In fact 60% of China's mineral wealth TODAY is in Tibet.

Anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    is graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE!
    [HASTY my alter ego]!​