Black Spirituality Religion : IR worship

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
some express concern about black people in inter racial relationships and marriage.
some say that you cannot be pro black while married to a non black person.
how can you criticize a blackman for dating outside his race when you worship outside your race?

i wonder if you can be pro black while worshiping another race. a jew. an arab. an asian.
i think a blackman should not worship another man.
i think your god best look like you.

My Elder, my Brother - I love and respect you.

This is on point, I thank you for bringing it to the table again and again and AGAIN.

I personally believe that religion is a deification of ones nationality, that is WHY christianity, islam, judaism, hinduism and so forth does not belong to us Afrikans.

We need to go back to our own religions or re-create ourselves with divine and godly images that look and respond to our predicament. We need to deify our IDENTITY, not arab, not caucasian, not jew and not hebrew - but Afrikan.

Wake up fam, we don't speak hebrew, we don't speak aramaic and we don't speak arabic unless in the trade or slave zones with them peoples.

So... how come God speaks a language we don't? Where are our prophets? Where is the son of our God? Where is OUR holy book passed down from the Most High?

Don't tell me God sent his so called son to the planet and decided not tot tell us until he sent the white man our way with ships and whips? That's a wicked God.

Come on now...

James, nuff respect to you. Been having love for you since the days I used to stalk these boards. Always had me laughing.

One.

- Ikoro

and ps.: I'm with you on that interracial thing too, don't make no sense. Displaced peoples...

that is what i am talking about.....

I personally believe that religion is a deification of ones nationality

jews and arabs and asians don't even like us and we are running behind them and worshipping them?
when are we going to get the devil out of our head?

this is not rocket science

some express concern about black people in inter racial relationships and marriage.
how can you criticize a blackman for dating outside his race when you worship outside your race?

i wonder if you can be pro black while worshiping another race. a jew. an arab. an asian.

to be "pro" something means you promote it

so i don't see how you can give your reality to a white or other person

and still say "well i'm pro black"

to me your denying your own blackness at that point IMO

though i think you can still PROMOTE black people without being

PRO-black so to speak

but i think it takes away from that because if you were pro black

you would do all you need to do to make that a reality - PROMOTING

BLACKNESS

What does your race have to do with you worshiping God ? God has no race.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back