Science and Technology : IP ADDRESS: Google Earth All Seeing Eye

Bast Bastet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 14, 2010
IP ADDRESS: Google Earth All Seeing Eye

What is TraceMyIP.org?
http://www.tracemyip.org/

TraceMyIP.org is an advanced and truly private web based website visitor counting, geo tracking and traffic analytics / statistics service built on a proprietary technology developed by a private computer laboratory based in Massachusetts, USA. TraceMyIP.org is is a spam free service.

TraceMyIP.org provides its users with answers to the following questions:
• Who visits my website?
• Is my business profitable for the website traffic it receives?
• How many people are on my website right now?
• Is my website popular?
• How do people find my website?
• How much time do my website visitors spend reading my web pages?
• How many visitors do I get within one or several days?
• How successful is my online business?
• Is my web advertising successful?
• Is my website working?
• Who views my myspace profile and blog?
• Is my website secure?
• How many visitors IPs did I block?

https://www.cia.gov/index.html

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
While it may be a bit disconcerting, someone knowing your every move on the Internet, it's the nature of the beast.

The analytics mentioned above are important to any web site owner wanting to gauge the success of their endeavor.

The only real way around it, is never logon to the Internet ... i'd imagine.

Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

StefiA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 24, 2010
I'm not sure how accurate this IP thing is really, I've tried it out 3 times this evening and every time its said I'm in a different city and not once the city I'm actually in - looks like some serious bugs in the system

StefiA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 24, 2010
/\/\/\/\
Now that IP finder just says I'm in Great Britain, which is pretty general really

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : JPMorgan Chase is making a $30 billion commitment to help address U.S. wealth in equality, in underserved Black and Latino Communities Black People Open Forum 2
Ndugu Black People : Enactment of Frederick Douglas address , of the hypocracy of Independence Day Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black Billionaire Robert F. Smith during commencement address: I'll pay off your student debt Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People Politics : 6 big things the new Veterans Affairs chief will have to address Black People Politics 1
IFE African American History Culture : Kids Address Alternative Facts For Black History Month [Video] African American History Culture 6
IFE Black People Politics : Complete Email address for Congress/House, Senate Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : National Urban League Conference to Address Joblessness Black Money Business Jobs 3
Chaya Chaim Black Positive People : *************** address the real "coons " Black People Doing Positive Things 7
MsLioness Black People : Address or not address Conflict? Black People Open Forum 10
Alarm Clock Pan Africanism : President Mugabe's address to the UN Spetember 26, 2013 African American History Culture 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Abraham Lincoln's Address on Colonization to a Deputation of Negroes Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Black Jokes Humor : Wrong Email Address Black Jokes Humor 3
davidepatton The Front Porch : i have put together a petition to address the issues of legal slavery in our country it reads as fol The Front Porch 3
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Security hole allows anyone to hijack your Skype account using only your email address (updated) Science and Technology 7
Mad Skillz Black People Politics : Dr. Tommy Curry says blacks need to address political and social systems to impact true change Black People Politics 1
ru2religious Black People : Might as well address it now: October 16-21st Black People Open Forum 5
Amnat77 Black People : Minister Farrakhan's Saviours' Day 2011 Keynote Address Black People Open Forum 8
Josef Black People : ‘All black people leave the store now,’ public-address system said Sunday Black People Open Forum 17
Ankhur Black People : Noam Chomsky on the State of the Union Address Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : The Black Agenda Report, review of State of the Union Address Black People Open Forum 27
R Black Poetry : DESTEE GO TO THIS POST IS THIS THE SAME IP ADDRESS YOU HAVE ON ME Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Destee Can Members Get My Email Address? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
T Black People : basic QUESTIONS to address Black People Open Forum 12
M Black People : Isaiah's email address Black People Open Forum 1
D Black People Politics : President Bush address of African American History Month Black People Politics 2
river Black People : Sorry I Put the Wrong Address Up Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : how do spammers get my email address? Science and Technology 5
A Black Poetry : Return to Sender, No forwarding address provided. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
KWABENA Black People : Black State of the Union Address 2005 Black People Open Forum 16
Bishop Black Poetry : Bishop's Annual State of the Heart Address - For Valentine's Day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Hip Hop To Address The Reparation Issue Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Address your sisters Black Men 10
Bishop Black Poetry : State Of The Heart Address: Official Valentine's Day Greeting Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
J Black People : Afronet Wap address Black People Open Forum 1
K Black Events : Mailing Address Black Events 2
Bishop Black Poetry : State of The Heart Address: Bishop's Official Valentine's Day Greeting Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Google Discontinues Chrome And Chrome OS Releases For Now Science and Technology 0
Digital Living Space Science and Technology : How to get your storefront listed on Google Maps Science and Technology 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Google CEO Had To Explain To Congress Why Googling 'Idiot' Shows Donald Trump Science and Technology 1
Mister Aten Black People : Jus’ google US Military Space War Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Google and Facebook Have Failed Us Again Science and Technology 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People : google-pledges-11-5-million-to-racial-justice-causes Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : google on reverse racism... Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Black People Politics : Google.org gives $2.35 million to groups fighting for racial justice Black People Politics 3
Destee Black Ancestors : Ida B. Wells 153rd Birthday - as honored by Google Honoring Black Ancestors 2
CosmicMessenger Black People Politics : When You Google "Obama Ferguson" What Do You Get? Black People Politics 29
skuderjaymes Science and Technology : Searching Destee.com from Internet Search Engines (google.com, duckduckgo.com, etc.) Science and Technology 0
Destee Black Ancestors : Zora Neale Hurston's 123th Birthday - as honored by Google Honoring Black Ancestors 6
MsInterpret Science and Technology : Google Maps Swinging By To Take Pics of Your House Science and Technology 11
Alarm Clock Black People : NSA Taps in to Systems of Google, Facebook, Apple and others, Secret Files Reveal Black People Open Forum 4