Khasm13 : invisible mode....

Not if you change your privacy preferences to where no one can access your profile unless you are following them.

I got tired of being accused of "hiding" by one member or posting when they are offline even though I don't know who is online posting via mobile.

I just went into that section and unchecked everything.

Not if you change your privacy preferences to where no one can access your profile unless you are following them.

I got tired of being accused of "hiding" by one member or posting when they are offline even though I don't know who is online posting via mobile.

Actually, that's not necessary, save for when you don't want others reading any messages you receive on your profile. When in ninja-mode, no one can see what thread you are in, even on your own profile. It's only visible to the member who's invisible because it's their own. I've checked. :D

Actually, that's not necessary, save for when you don't want others reading any messages you receive on your profile. When in ninja-mode, no one can see what thread you are in, even on your own profile. It's only visible to the member who's invisible because it's their own. I've checked. :D
Not sure what you mean by ninja mode unless you are talking about viewing after logging out. I stay logged in so I don't see posts by those on my ignore list.

Not sure what you mean by ninja mode unless you are talking about viewing after logging out. I stay logged in so I don't see posts by those on my ignore list.

Ninja-mode=invisible mode. I mean, even if others can view your profile, if you are invisible, they still can't track which threads you are reading.

Ninja-mode=invisible mode. I mean, even if others can view your profile, if you are invisible, they still can't track which threads you are reading.
How do you select invisible mode? Is that unchecking online status? Someone can still access your profile.