Black Events : Invincible: A Glorious Tribute to MJ Going on the Road

Writspirit

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
Hey MJ Fans in the City of Richmond, VA., "Invincible: A Glorious Tribute to Michael Jackson" will be coming to the Altria Theater on February 5th at 8pm. Spartanburg, SC fans should "Beat it" to the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium on Saturday, Feb 6th at 8pm for tickets. The Invincible Tour will then "Ease on Down the Road," to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in North Charleston, SC on Thursday, Feb 11th, 8PM. The Show will be a real "Thriller" at the Ovens Auditorium in Charlotte, NC on Friday, February 12th, 8:00 PM. You "Smooth Criminals" Grab your "Billie Jean" and head down to the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts in Raleigh, NC on Friday, February 19th. "I'll Be There" and I hope you will be too at the Warner Theater in Washington, DC, Saturday, February 20th at 8PM to catch this spectacular. It is as easy as "ABC" to find the Theater in Norfolk, VA (TO BE ANNOUNCED), on Friday, February 26th at 8PM. "You'll Remember The Time" you saw Invincible at the Township Auditorium in Columbia, SC on Saturday, February 27th at 8:00 pm. We want to "Rock with You," so come on down to the INVINCIBLE show in your city and catch this blockbuster show. We will be "Loving You" and you will totally be loving Invincible. Invincible is definitely OFF THE WALL!!!! Get your tickets!!!!!!

InvincibleRichmond.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch…

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back