Black Money Business Jobs : Investment opportunity

From my research, Ardyss International is a pretty good MLM company.

For that reason, I'll provide some insight into helping any distributors of that company.

For starters, the average MLM'er only sponsors 2.7 people in their entire career. So, the "Power of 5" is not a good idea for them to build their business. Instead, use the "Power of 1".

Here's how it works:

Every month you and everyone on your team sponsor 1 person per month.

1st month: 2 people

2nd month: 4 people

3rd month: 8 people

4th month: 16 people

5th month: 32 people

6th month: 64 people

7th month: 128 people

8th month: 256 people

9th month: 512 people

10th month: 1, 024 people

11th month: 2, 048 people

12th month: 4, 048 people

That's 4, 048 people, and you only sponsored 12 of them.

Now, if "the average MLM'er only sponsors 2.7 people in their entire career," how can they sponsor 12?

Easy.

Follow Mark Wieser's system for lead generation and sponsorship. He gives it all away for free in his newsletter "MLM Sponsoring Tips".

Check it out here and also get the e-book that he retails for $27 for free: http://freedomiscoming.com/

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

From my research, Ardyss International is a pretty good MLM company.
For that reason, I'll provide some insight into helping any distributors of that company.

For starters, the average MLM'er only sponsors 2.7 people in their entire career. So, the "Power of 5" is not a good idea for them to build their business. Instead, use the "Power of 1".

Here's how it works:

Every month you and everyone on your team sponsor 1 person per month.

1st month: 2 people

2nd month: 4 people

3rd month: 8 people

4th month: 16 people

5th month: 32 people

6th month: 64 people

7th month: 128 people

8th month: 256 people

9th month: 512 people

10th month: 1, 024 people

11th month: 2, 048 people

12th month: 4, 048 people

That's 4, 048 people, and you only sponsored 12 of them.

Now, if "the average MLM'er only sponsors 2.7 people in their entire career," how can they sponsor 12?

Easy.

Follow Mark Wieser's system for lead generation and sponsorship. He gives it all away for free in his newsletter "MLM Sponsoring Tips".

Check it out here and also get the e-book that he retails for $27 for free: http://freedomiscoming.com/

Knowledge Seed,

Thank you for stopping by with your expert profound insight and vote of confidence with the Ardyss International opportunity and its products, and the free info provided in the link, truly is a blessing.

Now, when do I sign you up, or show you how to get the products at discount, Seed?:)...Peace In my brother friend.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back