Health and Wellness : INVENTOR OF SMALL POX INOCULATION

KMeister

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 27, 2013
No, he took credit for it. Actually, Africans were never struck by small pox. There are some that said the vaccine goes back even farther. And it came from Africa. .
But the thread is titled "Inventor of Smallpox Vaccine." Clearly, this Onesimus person was NOT the inventor. Also, "There are some that said..." is far from convincing information. A very strange thread...

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
But the thread is titled "Inventor of Smallpox Vaccine." Clearly, this Onesimus person was NOT the inventor. Also, "There are some that said..." is far from convincing information. A very strange thread...

Nothing is clear. Perhaps you should contact the author

KMeister

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 27, 2013
Nothing is clear. Perhaps you should contact the author.
??I don't understand the rationale here. The article does not claim this Onesimus was the inventor of a smallpox vaccine. However, the thread is titled "Inventor of Smallpox Vaccine."

A lawyer friend once told me one does not score any points in court by refusing to concede the obvious.

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
??I don't understand the rationale here. The article does not claim this Onesimus was the inventor of a smallpox vaccine. However, the thread is titled "Inventor of Smallpox Vaccine."

A lawyer friend once told me one does not score any points in court by refusing to concede the obvious.

I didn't write this. Thus you not understanding is mute.

KMeister

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 27, 2013
I didn't write this. Thus you not understanding is mute. .
But you read it and chose to start a thread based on it title "Inventor of Smallpox Vaccine" featuring a black man. This is a black-oriented forum. Logic dictates that this featured black man is being presented as the (or an) inventor of the (or a) smallpox vaccine. However, the article makes no such claim. Then what was the point of starting this thread?

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table