Writing Discussion : Invasion of the Indefinite Pronoun

Would you be willing to use a gender neutral indefinite pronoun?

• No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I might

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
I am tired of writing “he or she”, “his or hers.” It’s just awkward, and when a paragraph or sentence contains several indefinite pronouns, it sounds downright silly after the third or fourth repetition. Why do we do this? We are trying to tell the truth using a language that was designed to reinforce the lie, and it‘s going to take more than patching up with this linguistic band-aid. Although up to the very recent past, I have capitulated to this politically correct invasion upon my prose, from now on, starting May the twenty-third, two thousand thirteen, I will just say “she” or “her.” Let male writers say “he” or “his” and be done with it. Our writing will flow oh so much smoother.

Now some folks will have a problem with this. I propose that said folks take the same energy they would use to browbeat me and use it to create a gender neutral indefinite pronoun. Why not? What constitutes a word anyway? Words aren‘t words by divine right. They aren‘t passed down from the gods. How did the words “laser” and “internet” work their way into the English lexicon? Is a word anything more than a string of phonemes that a significant number of people has decided to use to symbolize some concept, thing or action? If so, what constitutes a “significant number?” Or is there an esoteric council that must canonize said string of phonemes? If so, how do we bring this matter to their attention in a way they cannot ignore?

An I the only writer who is tired of say “he or she?” Are there other writers who would be willing to help create and use a gender neutral indefinite pronoun?

Yes I am tired of using he or she for gender as One is both like the female possess both genders able to produce both with or without semen as the semen is just used to help vibrate the conception since she is not a that level of vibration like she use to. True language is from the intelligence without anything spoken used as pure vibration to create matter, move it and more. This is just from my studies on the mystic side.... We just dummied ourselves in need of speaking and creating a language since the barrier of true language be "trickology" to the best communication which be psychic powers. Imagine the higher beings able to talk from the mouth? Creation would be so powerful it would probably destroy most things in site like bass can crack mirrors and bones due to it's frequency of vibration right? The same goes to an opera singer at a high note and pitch able to crack glass and yet our brains decipher this to be the C sharp and beautiful sound based on a scale given in the form of knowledge passed down by us or various colors, the hue-man kind existing as various light beings if we shall say. The time for all of this to subside is really now....all languages are limited as it is not enough to even express some of the emotions that would shape a thought pattern like trying to describe a raindrop shape and state coming down at a speed from an angle it seems when there is wind to be accounted for in this process of cause and effect. I truly know the mind is powerful as the brain is equally but the brain has yet to be fully used and see...this is the reason why language is dummied down as we speak. So imagine the languages now as we interpret it to be from a brain not fully opened....

I just look at the birds to try and grasp their songs sung to one another is not our language so to speak but they understand each other just as a dolphin to another dolphin; yes English and all others are heavily dummied down. Cause if you notice while creating your book sometimes thoughts are subtracted and added, divided, multiplied into letters from the bends of waves of light as deciphered based on one's intelligence but still energy is being burned as emotions shape your aura while writing thus enabling you to hold your sentences in the mental plane like plasma suspended as a state, flow like liquid, solidify or evaporate like gas...truly we all should be a High Priest(ess) to try and grasp a deeper concept of the meaning of vibrate and languages. The brain in human existence is the key to unlocking language beyond while in this hue-man body. Is this trippy of what I written or just some known facts kicked out already by the ancestors and elders?

Yes I am tired of using he or she for gender as One is both like the female possess both genders able to produce both with or without semen as the semen is just used to help vibrate the conception since she is not a that level of vibration like she use to. True language is from the intelligence without anything spoken used as pure vibration to create matter, move it and more. This is just from my studies on the mystic side.... We just dummied ourselves in need of speaking and creating a language since the barrier of true language be "trickology" to the best communication which be psychic powers. Imagine the higher beings able to talk from the mouth? Creation would be so powerful it would probably destroy most things in site like bass can crack mirrors and bones due to it's frequency of vibration right? The same goes to an opera singer at a high note and pitch able to crack glass and yet our brains decipher this to be the C sharp and beautiful sound based on a scale given in the form of knowledge passed down by us or various colors, the hue-man kind existing as various light beings if we shall say. The time for all of this to subside is really now....all languages are limited as it is not enough to even express some of the emotions that would shape a thought pattern like trying to describe a raindrop shape and state coming down at a speed from an angle it seems when there is wind to be accounted for in this process of cause and effect. I truly know the mind is powerful as the brain is equally but the brain has yet to be fully used and see...this is the reason why language is dummied down as we speak. So imagine the languages now as we interpret it to be from a brain not fully opened....

I just look at the birds to try and grasp their songs sung to one another is not our language so to speak but they understand each other just as a dolphin to another dolphin; yes English and all others are heavily dummied down. Cause if you notice while creating your book sometimes thoughts are subtracted and added, divided, multiplied into letters from the bends of waves of light as deciphered based on one's intelligence but still energy is being burned as emotions shape your aura while writing thus enabling you to hold your sentences in the mental plane like plasma suspended as a state, flow like liquid, solidify or evaporate like gas...truly we all should be a High Priest(ess) to try and grasp a deeper concept of the meaning of vibrate and languages. The brain in human existence is the key to unlocking language beyond while in this hue-man body. Is this trippy of what I written or just some known facts kicked out already by the ancestors and elders?
Greetings KaHotep.

Thanks for sharing. Yes, the word "one" is a candidate.

river

Yeah they trying to get on board with the GAGUT and us...the American Psychology Association is a trip. Trying to assimilate people under their nation and stuff....it's all psychology though but at the same correct. Now watch how they flip the script and say they invented or coined the term and sociology perception "One".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back