Black Astrology : INTRODUCTION

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by ANGELIC SOUL, Jul 11, 2006.

1. ANGELIC SOUL

ANGELIC SOUL Well-Known Member MEMBER

I gotta a job while I chase my dream
    Ratings:
    +2
    :hearts1:

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself to Destee’s family.

I am lady bastet and thought I should give those who are not familiar with me a proper introduction.

I have been a member here for quite some time now, I have found this website to the best that is available to the internet community. I have found this site to positively support and represent African-American people in all different walks of life. Destee has done an outstanding job with this community. Positivity, enlightenment and education of all kinds on many different topics are available just at the reach of your fingertips. I am very blessed to be apart of this community.

I am a life long student, I enjoy an eclectic spiritual background and am in the process of pursuing a degree in metaphysical spirituality and spiritual counsel. I am currently certified in numerology, conjure/(hoodoo) and will be gaining my first level professional degree in astrology in the fall with honors. I am working very hard at gaining accreditation for the gifts that have been bestowed upon me by the creator. I am currently building a metaphysical business online in the near future where more information about myself, my goals and my skills will be available for all to see. My online name will be changing soon to reflect this.

I am sad to see that brother Aquil is not available at this time to fulfill the members requests for having their charts read. While he is away, I will be more than happy to grant requests for charts and readings on Destee’s site. However, due to the authenticity of my charts I will not be able to provide the entire chart to you as that takes a lot of hard work to investigate and include here on the site. I am willing to provide members with 3 major aspects of a chart, Your sun sign, your rising sign (I will need exact time and location of birth) and your moon sign.

Let me explain why, I feel that charts are blueprints to ones soul, destiny, challenges, and strengths that should not be “aired” if you will for all to see. It’s a private thing. I have a God given passion and talent to assist others in navigating their life’s “blueprints” to see about how to better reach their goals, destiny, career, understand family dynamics and issues and assist with love questions and concerns. Again, due to the extensive research and energy given to an individuals chart I will be more than willing to complete a chart at someone’s request and for a small fee. With the chart, I will give intuitive readings and suggestions to assist the client with any concerns or questions they may have. This is my gift but also how I make a living. I am honest with my pricing and very generous.

I will post the basic information on the site, anything after will have to be done privately. After I have posted the basic information and you would like me to do more, please feel free to PM me on the site or email me @ [email protected]
    I know your experience with astrology will be a wonderful one, I am glad to be in the position to be apart of that experience. Keep in mind that Astrology is an exciting medium to find out who you are as a person and can assist one in re-focusing, answering some challenging questions and gaining mastery over ones destiny in life. Many people are under the misconception that astrology is a divination tool, it can be, however, where it is most accurate is by looking and gaining knowledge about self so that you can achieve what ever goals you have made with God in this lifetime and put yourself on the road to peace, light and happiness.

Brightest blessings and love

Lady bastet.

2. Aaliyahmonet

Aaliyahmonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Lady Bastet, nice to meet you i'm Aaliyahmonet. I love astrology and i do believe in it as well. I just wanted to greet a big warm welcome to ya, and i hope u enjoy your stay with the fam.:)

Much love

AM

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Greetings Lady Bastet! :wave: It's great to have you join us and bring with you your wisdom and support! :blowkiss: I pray that this experience is a mutually beneficial one and look forward to observing as you put your gifts to use for the betterment of all involved.

Your mama must be real proud of you! ;)

Peace and love,
    Queenie :heart:

4. ANGELIC SOUL

ANGELIC SOUL Well-Known Member MEMBER

I gotta a job while I chase my dream
    Ratings:
    +2
    I want to say thank you!!

Thank you so much for the warm and heartfelt welcomes! I feel blessed to be here! I am going to enjoy making a positive contribution towards this family in giving of my services and gifts with all honesty and integrity!

Hugs!!

Peace, love and light!

Lady Bastet:spinstar: