Nation of Gods and Earths : Introduction Thread

Peace...Sounds like you're ready for a righteous name to me! As Precise said, hop in the the water...the currents can be quite warm and great for swimming many miles! Are U still in regular contact with your enlightener? He should be able to assist U if you're dealing with any confusion...
Peace,
Yes I am. And I have 100% trust in him with this. Its just that sometimes if things are broken down differntly I might be able to get an understanding better. Also, the reason why I wanted to wait and make sure this was the right way to go is because growing up you dont get a say so in religion/sprituality/life/God. Your just told this is whats what and you're suppose to follow with limited questions. I wanted to make sure that this is the right way because I actually have a choice now. So I did the knowledge and now am ready!!:)

Peace.

Peace,
Yes I am. And I have 100% trust in him with this. Its just that sometimes if things are broken down differntly I might be able to get an understanding better. Also, the reason why I wanted to wait and make sure this was the right way to go is because growing up you dont get a say so in religion/sprituality/life/God. Your just told this is whats what and you're suppose to follow with limited questions. I wanted to make sure that this is the right way because I actually have a choice now. So I did the knowledge and now am ready!!:)

Peace.
Peace,

I like your approach. That's how I did it after leaving religion. In any case, continue to do the knowledge and question everything. Our culture is elite and there is no greater freedom than knowing apposed to thinking you're on the right path.

On a side note, I do think there's a cipher in Houston. I'm still looking. If I find it I'll give you the info.

Peace

Peace,
Please do Precise Allah! I would love to attend one. One thing that I miss about church was the coming together with like minded people or the "worship". Even though somes agenda wasnt on point, theres something to be said about people coming together for one common goal..I guess the word I would be looking for is the Unity of it. I do in fact miss the unity for people coming together for one common cause. So there is an emptyness there that was onced filled with "congregation". A cipher would be a wonderful thing.

Peace

Peace,
Please do Precise Allah! I would love to attend one. One thing that I miss about church was the coming together with like minded people or the "worship". Even though somes agenda wasnt on point, theres something to be said about people coming together for one common goal..I guess the word I would be looking for is the Unity of it. I do in fact miss the unity for people coming together for one common cause. So there is an emptyness there that was onced filled with "congregation". A cipher would be a wonderful thing.

Peace
Peace, Queen...I have a contact in Sahara (a.k.a. Houston, TX) that I just texted and got an immediate response from. Feel free to contact Lord or Wise Majestic at (832) 202-5112 at your convenience regarding Sahara rallies.
P.E.A.C.E.

Peace, Queen...I have a contact in Sahara (a.k.a. Houston, TX) that I just texted and got an immediate response from. Feel free to contact Lord or Wise Majestic at (832) 202-5112 at your convenience regarding Sahara rallies.
P.E.A.C.E.
PEACE!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back