Nation of Gods and Earths : Introduction Thread

I haven't added on with the gods in a minute. It's been since '05. I just started getting the lessons off the net in '09. I'll put the lessons down if need be. I'll get back in contact with Be-I Allah. We stay in Sun City, Oh (Cincinnati,Oh). Yeah, I'm familiar with Knowledge being the foundation of all things in exsistence. Like I said the god I got the original lessons from didn't have all the lessons so I had to search on my own. I got up to the 1-14 from Be-I Allah, but got sidetracked and lost touch. I thought some lessons were better than no lessons but I guess not. Everything is Everything though. Keep it Peace.

Peace,
Knowledge Born.
Peace,

The thing to think about is what good are lessons if you're not sure they're right and exact? You just gonna have to start over anyway when you find out they're bogus. Your desire to learn more is good yet we have a method to transmit this culture. You're already in tune with that. So it's really nothing to it but to do it.

"Knowledge is the foundation, Wisdom is the way......" if you know our nation's anthem then you already know how it goes. To act on anything without doing the knowledge first is characteristic of the 85%. This is a basic principle. You can't get understanding of this culture from a book or the internet. You got to walk and talk this with the true and living. Allah's Nation has always transmitted the science of everything in life via mouth to ear and face to face. Everything else is but an introduction. Back in the day you couldn't even come in the name of Allah until you show and prove you knowledge 120. People trying to add on about degrees they didn't get from their educator is pretty much unheard of before the advent of the internet. For real, connect with the Gods in your area so they can get you back on track. If you can't find any then let me know. I'll see if I can get you connected with the builders I know out there.

Peace is the only way I come because I know and understand that keeping it peace is the absence of chaos and confusion. I want for you as I want for myself and that is to be successful in all of your endeavors.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Peace,

As is customary in the Nation Gods and Earths whenever you enter a discussion with the Gods and or Earths its always a good idea to introduce yourself. Generally you'll want to give your name and state what you hope to gain by adding on with the Gods and Earths.

I'll go first..........

I come in the name of Precise Infinite Peace Allah. I knowledge 120° which is the curriculum we use as a history of the original man. I am a contact person in my city (Syracuse NY) for anyone interested in learning more about the Nation of Gods and Earths. I'm also a recently published author in the upcoming book "Knowledge of Self" which gives insight into many perspectives on what we teach in the Nation of Gods and Earths.

My desire is to continue showing and proving each and every day, each and every way that we are a Nation of conscious people doing what we can to help original people learn who they are and the incredible power they posses, so they can better themselves and add on in an positive way.

Peace
Well dang...Guess I should of read this first lol..you should make this a sticky or whatever its called so people will know that there's a protocall to follow.

Peace,

As is customary in the Nation Gods and Earths whenever you enter a discussion with the Gods and or Earths its always a good idea to introduce yourself. Generally you'll want to give your name and state what you hope to gain by adding on with the Gods and Earths.

I'll go first..........

I come in the name of Precise Infinite Peace Allah. I knowledge 120° which is the curriculum we use as a history of the original man. I am a contact person in my city (Syracuse NY) for anyone interested in learning more about the Nation of Gods and Earths. I'm also a recently published author in the upcoming book "Knowledge of Self" which gives insight into many perspectives on what we teach in the Nation of Gods and Earths.

My desire is to continue showing and proving each and every day, each and every way that we are a Nation of conscious people doing what we can to help original people learn who they are and the incredible power they posses, so they can better themselves and add on in an positive way.

Peace
Peace,
I come in the name of Honey. My desire is to gain more knowledge and better understanding of the NGE.
Peace.

Peace,
I come in the name of Honey. My desire is to gain more knowledge and better understanding of the NGE.
Peace.
PEACE!!!

So when you gonna get a righteous name?????????????? Don't just dip your toes in the pool. JUMP IN....... lol it ain't too cold.

Peace,

I should update this.

I come in the name of Precise Infinite Peace Allah. I am the "Body Representative" (public relations person) for Allah's Garden (Atlanta Georgia) which is a part of Region 4. I am also the current Treasurer. If you're looking for the cipher in your area let me know. I'll answer your questions about the Nation of Gods and Earths and hope you find my interaction here a positive glimpse of what my beloved nation is about.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back