Nation of Gods and Earths : Introduction Thread

I am sooooo late. I didn't even know this thread was here. Pardon my tardiness...

I come with the attribute Serenity Love Sincere Peace Earth. I rest in Allah's Garden (Atlanta, GA) and Knowledged 120 in Cipher Born (2009). I reflect the light of Precise Infinite Peace Allah. And I been on Destee a hot minute now.

Peace!

I don't have an educator right now. I know I need to get one though. I am studying the lesson from 120lessons.com right now, b.u.t. I heard they're watered down and not as official as the true and living lessons. Da god who passed me the supreme mathematics and supreme alphabet in college didn't have all of the lessons so I've pretty much been on my own ever since. I have met other gods and when I finish these lessons I plan on getting in contact with some of them.

PS I think we've chatted on myspace before.

Peace
Peace,

What's your name on MySpace? I don't remember ever adding on with a "Knowledge Born."

Also I'll address your statements right now rather than wait.

Basically from the above I'd call you a newborn at best. Let's be clear, you don't have 120, you got internet poison. Do with it as you will but you certainly wouldn't be counted among the Gods of Allah's Nation with what you have, especially since you don't even have an educator. In fact, you coming in the name of Allah is real suspect and you come off more like a pretender than anything else. This is the very reason why we have schools and ciphers, so people can get this right. My guess is you don't add on with anyone outside of the internet because if you did more than likely you would get bombed instantly.

Since now you're here and you've introduced yourself to me and this cipher "in the name of Allah" and you want people to think you're a part of my nation, I'll be paying attention to everything you write. Choose your words very carefully because if you come out with some nonsense, you will be dealt with swiftly. Word is bond and bond is life on that.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

My name on MySpace is Knowledge Born. However I do come in the name of Allah. You are welcome to build or bomb however you see fit . I know my position in this nation and where I stand. I will be linking up with some true and living gods in the future just as I have before. It's no big deal.

This is the same response I always receive for not having knowledged 120 so it's cool I'm used to it. But please be aware that I do add on positively to Allah's cipher and plan on knowledging 120 real soon. I do build with gods in my area for the record Be-I Allah and Islord. I just haven't been in contact in a while.

Peace,
Knowledge Born

My name on MySpace is Knowledge Born. However I do come in the name of Allah. You are welcome to build or bomb however you see fit . I know my position in this nation and where I stand. I will be linking up with some true and living gods in the future just as I have before. It's no big deal.

This is the same response I always receive for not having knowledged 120 so it's cool I'm used to it. But please be aware that I do add on positively to Allah's cipher and plan on knowledging 120 real soon. I do build with gods in my area for the record Be-I Allah and Islord. I just haven't been in contact in a while.

Peace,
Knowledge Born
Peace,

You add on with Gods and they know you got internet lessons? Do these Gods know that you advocate getting lessons from the internet? Are you serious? And you have no educator? When was the last time you added on with these people, 99? Either they don't know what you're doing or the don't know any better themselves. Where do you rest at and where is this cipher you're talking about? I gots to check you out because what you're saying ain't adding up square....... period.

Let me ask you are some real basic and simple questions. How right and exact could you possibly be trying to add on to anyone's understanding of what we teach when you're dealing with grafted lessons from the gate? How do you equate those kinds of actions with intelligence (Wisdom)? By your own admission you've already been advised about trying to add on without knowledging 120 and now I find out you might at best have as far as the student enrollment. You think that's how we teach? You think with this mixed, diluted and tampered with perspective on how we do things that you're qualified to represent Allah's Nation? We teach newborns to pay attention (do the knowledge). You're at the beginning stages of doing this since you've barely even gotten into our curriculum.

Peace
Precise

Peace,

You add on with Gods and they know you got internet lessons? Do these Gods know that you advocate getting lessons from the internet? Are you serious? And you have no educator? When was the last time you added on with these people, 99? Either they don't know what you're doing or the don't know any better themselves. Where do you rest at and where is this cipher you're talking about? I gots to check you out because what you're saying ain't adding up square....... period.

Let me ask you are some real basic and simple questions. How right and exact could you possibly be trying to add on to anyone's understanding of what we teach when you're dealing with grafted lessons from the gate? How do you equate those kinds of actions with intelligence (Wisdom)? By your own admission you've already been advised about trying to add on without knowledging 120 and now I find out you might at best have as far as the student enrollment. You think that's how we teach? You think with this mixed, diluted and tampered with perspective on how we do things that you're qualified to represent Allah's Nation? We teach newborns to pay attention (do the knowledge). You're at the beginning stages of doing this since you've barely even gotten into our curriculum.

Peace
Precise

I haven't added on with the gods in a minute. It's been since '05. I just started getting the lessons off the net in '09. I'll put the lessons down if need be. I'll get back in contact with Be-I Allah. We stay in Sun City, Oh (Cincinnati,Oh). Yeah, I'm familiar with Knowledge being the foundation of all things in exsistence. Like I said the god I got the original lessons from didn't have all the lessons so I had to search on my own. I got up to the 1-14 from Be-I Allah, but got sidetracked and lost touch. I thought some lessons were better than no lessons but I guess not. Everything is Everything though. Keep it Peace.

Peace,
Knowledge Born.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back