The Front Porch : Introduction on to forum - Know of any Yoruba practitioners in Louisiana?

pamelab

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2011
Baton Rouge, LA
Occupation
housewife
Hi! I am new to this forum. I am very much interested in the Yoruba traditions so I started searching the web in hopes of finding a community near me. I am in Baton Rouge, La. I hope to continue enjoying the information and postings. Thanks for all you do.

pamelab

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2011
Baton Rouge, LA
Occupation
housewife
Pamelab is looking to connect with a community of Yoruba practitioners in Louisiana. Please hit me with a thread so I can learn more. Love and many blessings.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Pamelab ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I don't personally know of any Yoruba practitioners in Louisiana, but perhaps someone does, and will respond.

In the mean time ... and between time ... :) ... feel free to browse these threads that mention Yoruba in the posts.

If you have more questions, please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N The Front Porch : Introduction. Hello Community. The Front Porch 2
Vhedza1 The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 3
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : [1] Hidden Behind Mockery: THE SUPPRESSION OF BLACK HISTORY IN EUROPE INTRODUCTION OF WORDS; BLACK Chevron Dove 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Letter f Introduction from Dre AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to the Egyptian Zodiac AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Caesar's Messiah Introduction/Summary in reverse AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to the Temperature of Justice AACOOLDRE 0
J Support : Introduction Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to Lukewarm: The Temperature of Justice AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : INTRODUCTION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
John Pattett The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 3
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : MITx: 6.00.1x Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Science and Technology 4
Akanyi Kwesi The Front Porch : NYIENYIM [Introduction] The Front Porch 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to Caesar's messiah AACOOLDRE 0
Sagittarian Mind The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 4
F The Front Porch : introduction The Front Porch 3
Lindera The Front Porch : introduction The Front Porch 8
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Who Is Who On This Planet??? (Introduction) Black People Open Forum 5
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Build: Money pt 2, introduction to the planning phase Black Money Business Jobs 13
hedymia The Front Porch : introduction The Front Porch 2
T Egypt : Introduction Egypt 3
A Black Entertainment : Introduction Black Entertainment 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Introduction to Computing: Explorations in Language, Logic, and Machines by David Evans (Free) Science and Technology 0
Michael Johnson The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 3
blazejay The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 6
F The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 3
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Introduction to the Bible With Complexion Omowale Jabali 28
skuderjaymes Black Education / Schools : PSYC 110: Introduction to Psychology, Open Yale Course Black Education / Schools 1
B The Front Porch : introduction The Front Porch 6
A Black Muslims : Do all Muslims Represent Islam? (part 1 of 3): An Introduction Islam Study Group 0
skuderjaymes Science and Technology : Very accessible Introduction to Electronics.. Science and Technology 0
cherryblossom Spoken Word : Introduction To God: 101 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The Introduction Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
B Black Poetry : Introduction To Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : DESTROYING THE AFRICAN WOMAN, INTRODUCTION Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Introduction Thread Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 38
J Black Spirituality Religion : Introduction to Buddhism Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : An Introduction to Igbo Medicine Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 1 - Preface and Introduction Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 42
A Black Astrology : INTRODUCTION Black Astrology 3
I Black Poetry : An Introduction Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Bishop Black Poetry : A Black Man's Introduction Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : BL. WOMEN & RELIGIOUS CONSPIRACY introduction Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
E Black Poetry : My introduction... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
E Black Poetry : Earth Chylde...(My Formal Introduction Piece) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
thatgirl74 Quiet Poetry Lounge : Introduction Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : RESPONSE TO INTRODUCTION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
L Black Poetry : THE INTRODUCTION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
D Black Poetry : Introduction (who i be) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4