REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Asar Imhotep

From his site:

Who Am I?
The WORD spoke to the ocean of consciousness and said BE. The created responded I AM. So who am I? A consubstantial agminate of sound waves from SOURCE ENERGY raised to the frequency of a lion trapped in a man's body!

- Asar Imhotep

You can hear him here...on LIVE now or listen in the archives

Or check his website here

"Through that mystical Communication within, we keep on Coming together" Buju Banton

M.E.
:hearts2:

Brotha Asar Imhotep is a very cool and knowledgable brotha and wishing him more power as he rises transformed !

htp

Brotha Asar Imhotep is a very cool and knowledgable brotha and wishing him more power as he rises transformed !

htp

Yes he is SiS SeekingMaat! I enjoyed listening learning from him as well as the dialogue we had after the show.

I'm also looking forward to being part of the projects he talked about.

Our YOUTH are on the rise and are Transforming. It is a pleasure and beautiful site to behold!.

M.E.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Asar Imhotep

From his site:

Who Am I?
The WORD spoke to the ocean of consciousness and said BE. The created responded I AM. So who am I? A consubstantial agminate of sound waves from SOURCE ENERGY raised to the frequency of a lion trapped in a man's body!

- Asar Imhotep

You can hear him here...on LIVE now or listen in the archives

Or check his website here

"Through that mystical Communication within, we keep on Coming together" Buju Banton

M.E.

truetothecause,

You know I love you and all before I even get started with this, right? Are you promoting Destee.com as heavily as you promote others, here? I say that because you know beforehand how much I care for this Web Site, right? Has this brother been offered to come here and become apart of the Destee Network? Please don't rebuke me for sharing...Peace In my sister friend Abena, for real!

I HAVE TO smack dat.....

truetothecause,

You know I love you and all before I even get started with this, right? Are you promoting Destee.com as heavily as you promote others, here? I say that because you know beforehand how much I care for this Web Site, right? Has this brother been offered to come here and become apart of the Destee Network? Please don't rebuke me for sharing...Peace In my sister friend Abena, for real!

Clyde...I've promoted Destee.com for as long as I've been here. You also knew my sentiments about this website from not so long ago as well.. Remember our conversations:?:

If you have a sense that a 'rebuke' is forthcoming..is probably because you KNOW you are doing something to elicit one or are deserving of one.

To answer your question directly....NO Destee's name and network DID NOT come up in my conversation with him. I DID invite the opportunity for him to join R.N.A. and offered to establish a study group there around his book. Is that a problem:?: Does that someone disqualify my sense of value for Destee's site/network:?:

I shared his information and you, Destee or anyone else are FREE to establish a relationship and invite him here. Or does my membership here call for constant and consistent support of this space ONLY in all my dealings with others on the net:?::whip:

What exactly is your point and is this type of behavior supported by Destee:?:

and...you DO have a lot of dang nerve. YOU who have chosen for several months running....to ignore me when ever I've been here...admitted this was a CONSCIOUS and EASY thing to do...for what ever your reasons were. da flip!

Oh my bad....you are DA MAN of the House huh and I'm supposed to get with YOUR PROGRAM...

now why you gonna go start this:?: You KNEW what this would likely bring up..instigating again huh:?:

there is something in your book that supports rebuke where rebuking is called for isn't it:?: I no longer remember every chapter and verse...however....

M.E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back