Black Relationships : INTRODUCING YOUR MAN/WOMAN TO FRIENDS

KWABENA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Hello Family:

Throughout the years, I have learned that many relationships break up because of cheating, involvement in other people, etc.

I just want to know:

Do you introduce your lover to your brother, sister, friends, and others? And why would you introduce your significant other to other people?

I hear and witness stories of people who introduce their men/husbands, wife/women to other people, and those people go behind their backs and sleep with them.

Cedric Denson

panafrica said:
I keep Mrs. PanAfrica locked away in a closet! Ain't no body else sleeping with her...shady friends (don't trust nobody)!

You ain't sleeping with her either if you keep her locked in a closet. So let Mrs. pan out that closet :hammer: ...oh and by the way...if she ain't complaining about being in the closet...
might be a hole in there somewhere ...you might want to check for *rats* :haha:

indeed i keep mines a sweet MYSTERY for nobody gonna touch
my beloveth but me .......I don't like to have my love around my
so call friendz i learn this long ago when i was a teenager ,
The story spill out like this in short i respected her body and treasure
but also allowed her to be around me with guys and surely she came up
ready and having a baby my buddy tap in and stole the treasure i trust
no man ! but i'm not in fear nor worry about nobody taken my goodies
now because i put the bite down and can't nobody do it like me !....lol

a little humor with this .

You ain't sleeping with her either if you keep her locked in a closet. So let Mrs. pan out that closet ...oh and by the way...if she ain't complaining about being in the closet...
might be a hole in there somewhere ...you might want to check for *rats*

Of course my response was a joke Queen, I have no control over Mrs. Panafrica, and certainly do not keep her locked away in a closet. In fact, as I type this message Mrs. PanAfrica is on a business trip in Orlando. I have complete faith in her, and do not worry about her sleeping around (with friends, relatives, or strangers). Ultimately that is my lesson to you brother Cedric Denson. You can not control other people, but when you are in a relationship...you have to give a woman your trust (until she give you reason not to). She will meet family & friends when the situation arises, and if you avoid them, she will question your intentions towards her. If you truly love someone, you'll be proud to introduce them to family & friends, and if she cares for you (as you care for her)....she won't betray you.

P.S. Have you ever considered that if you hide your "woman"...you friends might try to sleep with her anyway, because they don't know she's yours? Also if you are worrying about your "boys" running up in your woman...then you are probably hanging with the wrong crowd!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back