Black Women : Intro...

Thandiwe

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota
well, here i am, i opened my mouth, asked for a female voice and now here i am with this foot in my mouth.

i say that because i by no means consider myself a columnist or the voice of all females. i do have my own opinions as as i stated before, i am not an expert in anything but my own opinions, and yes those are bounds to change.

anyway, i requested a female as a columnist because often times i read some of the threads by the other columnists here and see religion and chauvanistic viewpoints. well, i don't have many of those, so i guess there will be a different voice.

you won't find me doing alot of research and long drawn out "proof" to back up my statements. my opinions are just that, my opinions. but then again, so are those research and studies done but others.

with all that said, thanks Destee for this new challenge. now i'll have to be more conscientious of my grammar and do spell check. :laughing:

:toast: to some more conversations!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back