Black Short Stories : Intimate Encounter....

4EVERLUV

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 2, 2006
(This is such a work in progress. And it has been edited for T.V. if you know what I mean, But I thought I would share anyway) lol

You just come home from a very long day. You approach the door and I open it before you have a chance to knock. (that’s because I feel your presence) I’m wearing a sexy little number that’s showing just enough but not too much. I plant the most sensuous kiss on your lips and you embrace me with a hug that tingles every nerve in my body. I lead you to the sofa and you have a seat to rest your aching and tired feet, I give you a something smooth to drink and we sit and chat a while. I proceed to take your shirt off and massage your back, neck, and shoulders, (giving you sweet baby kisses in between)

You ask me how was my day and I say,” great now that you are here” . I ask you about your day. Then it dawns on you that something smells extremely delicious from the kitchen. You ask what’s for dinner. I say “Other than me , T-Bone Steak, baked potatoes, and salad. I give you one guess on dessert. (YOU) By this time you have relaxed and un-whined and I lead you to the candle lit hot bath that is waiting for you. Upstairs. As I stand before you in the bathroom I begin to finish undressing you. . I look at you with a naughty grin on my face. You ask me, “What’s that all about”? I tell you, “your sexy frame is to blame for the grin on my face and the moistness between my legs”. I take your hand and let you feel what I am talking about. As you finger my ocean, we begin to kiss and you say “****, f@&k the dinner, I think I want this” I laugh and tell you , “no my luv, you have to wait”. So you proceed to step in the bathtub. As you lay there all relaxed with your eyes closed. I wash your body from head to toe, not missing one spot. As Kem plays in the background, I continue to wash your body.

Now that I have bathe you, I dry you off and lead you to the bedroom. You lay across the bed and I rub your fine sexy body with lotions and oils. By this time your erection is very apparent. I kiss the head of your manhood and your body begins to squirm with agreement. I straddle your body and begin to rock myself on that stiff pole. We are looking deep into each others eyes and you begin to whisper to me what you are going to do to me and how good you are going to make me feel. I kiss you passionately to show you my approval. Then I tell you “I want to go first”. Your touch and the feeling of your manhood rubbing against my split makes me very aroused. My kisses start to move down in a southward direction. I start with your lips, then your neck, ears, shoulders, nipples and stomach. The sounds of your moans make me move even faster. But still with a sensuous touch. As I approach what motivates me I begin to kiss it softly, and tongue it with a little force but not too much. I continue to tease you with my tongue, between your inner thighs, all down your legs, and back up to the center, where I make my self at home. I insert your thick manhood in my mouth until you can not see it anymore. I continue to massage you manhood with my tongue, and licking, and kissing it. I place your balls in my mouth and roll them around like they are marbles, at the same time, I’m massaging your member with much force with my hand and proceed to tease you in your special spot. This drives you crazy and I am loving every bit of it.

I move back to your manhood and start tongue massaging the tip of your member, then I take the rest of it in my mouth. You are moving your hips and rubbing my body. While your manhood is in my mouth I can feel the veins contracting and getting larger. This lets me know that you are about to explode…….

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back