Destee's Thoughts Interviewing Our Elders

Thank You All So Much Family !!!! :love:

We discussed this endeavor tonight in Class with Destee, and got a few more questions :

[oldsoul] 7:46 pm: "how did you want life to be different for your children and grandchildren's lives"?

[river] 7:50 pm: ask them what gift did the generation before them leave to them

[Ms Drea] 7:53 pm: most probably would like to talk about their former occupations, Sister Des

[oldsoul] 7:59 pm: ask them to talk about "race men"
[oldsoul] 8:00 pm: Marcus Garvey was a race man

[Ms Drea] 8:00 pm: just ask them their feelings about racial issues during their school years

[river] 8:01 pm: ask them to tell about when they first realized that they were black. what did it mean. what was it supposed to mean?

Thank You All So Much !!!! :toast:

If you can think of more questions we can ask our Elders, please post them.

Also ... be thinking of those in your Family or that you know, who are over 70 years old, and ask them if they'd be interested in answering questions like these ... sharing with us.

All they need is a telephone, and we'll do the rest.

I'm so excited about this!!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Thank You Thank You Thank You Family !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

Okay Family ... i'm still real hyped about this endeavor, and i believe we may have our first ELDER INTERVIEW during Class with Destee tonight!

I won't say too much, as it may not work out.

Our Elder is out and about, and may not make it home in time to be comfortable and ready for an interview.

It's such a blessing, because this first Elder is sooooo dear to me, and trusts me completely, which is why they are willing to do this ... even though it's not real clear to them ... and they'd probably be reluctant, if anyone else had asked them! :D

They Love Me !!!! :love:

Sooooo ... keep your fingers crossed and join us tonight @ 8 pm ET!

One little piece of info though ... they are 80 years old !!!! :jumping:

Whew!

I LOVE IT !!!

Join us tonight if you can ... www.destee.com/chat!

Destee

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSH !!!!!

OUR FIRST ELDER INTERVIEW !!!!!!

MRS MOORE ... WHO IS 80 YEARS OLD !!!!! :jumping:

I LOVE YOU MS. MOORE !!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!

THANK YOU ALL THAT WERE PRESENT AND LENT YOUR SPIRIT TO THE EFFORT !!!!

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL !!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!! :toast:

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Destee

Awww Man!

Destee said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSH !!!!!

OUR FIRST ELDER INTERVIEW !!!!!!

MRS MOORE ... WHO IS 80 YEARS OLD !!!!! :jumping:

I LOVE YOU MS. MOORE !!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!

THANK YOU ALL THAT WERE PRESENT AND LENT YOUR SPIRIT TO THE EFFORT !!!!

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL !!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!! :toast:

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Destee

I had missed the interview. Can you post what was asked and her responses please!!!

Jaisolovely said:
I had missed the interview. Can you post what was asked and her responses please!!!

Jaisolovely ... i'm sorry you missed the interview! We've not decided how best to present them, after completion, so we're holding off ... to be sure we do it in the best possible manner.

Right now, the best way to be able to catch the interview, is to catch it LIVE! :D

We'll be doing another tonight @ 8 pm ET ... with another of our GREAT ELDERS !!! :toast:

So please do join us ... Class with Destee @ 8 pm ET ... NEW ELDER INTERVIEW!

Much Love and Peace!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back