Black Spirituality Religion : Interview with Chief Bolu - A Babalawo in Atlanta

Alexandra

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 13, 2008
My mentor, a good London-Brother recommended this video after I made enquires about Exu, Eleggua and Legba. This Babalawo speaks on this and a variety of subjects - when he is speaking in English that is. He tends to occasionally lapse into Yoruba dialect so if anyone can kindly translate, it would be appreciated.

Part 1

Part 2

*** pay close attention to 8:06, where he places a mini gourd flat on the palm of his hand and when he utters certain phrases, it rises up as if by 'magick'. *eyes widen in wonder*

Part 3

Alexandra

My mentor, a good London-Brother recommended this video after I made enquires about Exu, Eleggua and Legba. This Babalawo speaks on this and a variety of subjects - when he is speaking in English that is. He tends to occasionally lapse into Yoruba dialect so if anyone can kindly translate, it would be appreciated.

Part 1

Part 2

*** pay close attention to 8:06, where he places a mini gourd flat on the palm of his hand and when he utters certain phrases, it rises up as if by 'magick'. *eyes widen in wonder*

Part 3

Alexandra

Wow thanks for posting this Sistah

Unfortunately I can't watch the link, but never the less, it's good that you brought this thread to light.

Oba Adebolu Fatunmise's grandfather is the Araba Oba Abongbon Fatunmise

The Araba is the man :terrific:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back