Black Women : interracial womens list needed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
panafrica said:
Brother Therious does ask a legitimate question. I have noticed also that the black male with the white female is criticized...while the black female with the white male is justified. There are an equal number of black male & female celebs who date and marry white. Yet only the black male is the subject of negative articles, forum subjects, and emails....why is that? :confused:

What?!? Who tries to justify Black women with white men and under what circumstances? I'm shocked because I never heard such a thing. Is this true??

Look, I'm not into interracial relationships...plain and simple--of either kind. I don't apologize for feeling that way, because it's my personal preference, and I don't use it as an excuse nor to give reason to criticize those that don't mind it. It's just me. For those who feel love is love and has no racial or color boundaries, I don't hate, and I do wish you well. It must be nice to go any where in the world and invite/accept the attention of anyone you meet.

Once in one of these threads, (can't remember which one) I asked a question that no one bothered to answer. So I'm still wondering how does a Black person achieve a level of consciousness such that they can look at a person...anyone...and feel this "love" thing for them regardless of what they might represent in the history of your people...especially if it's negative and continues to this day? I'm really trying to understand this.

Anyway, I'm starting to ramble so I'll end here.

Queenie :spinstar:

NNQueen said:
What?!? Who tries to justify Black women with white men and under what circumstances? I'm shocked because I never heard such a thing. Is this true??

Basically whenever the topic is brought up NN. Refer to the countless Essence articles on the subject, or limitless message board topics about this. Destee.com has the most objective views on this subject, that I have ever witnessed. However in most cases criticism against inter-racial dating is directed at black men only.

panafrica said:
Basically whenever the topic is brought up NN. Refer to the countless Essence articles on the subject, or limitless message board topics about this. Destee.com has the most objective views on this subject, that I have ever witnessed. However in most cases criticism against inter-racial dating is directed at black men only.

I agree with brother pan because in articles that I have read, black women do try to justify what they seem to have a problem with on the other end. It seems when a black man does it it's because of weakness and inability to "handle" a black woman. When a black woman ventures out it's because there are no-good black men anymore, and white men respect and treat a black woman like the queen she is? It's said that black men are lazy and unable and not willing to provide properly.

It's all just a mess trying to figure out why people do what they do when they do it. Whatever happened to the possibly of just plain ole love which happens to exist in a different skin color?

Why do sistahs say I did it because the brothas are doing it? Why do brothas say I did it because sistahs are too strongheaded and rebellious? Is anybody doing it for...love? :huh:

Why do some brothas say I did it because a white woman understands me better than a sistah? How in the world can a white woman understand you better...because she is white? :uhoh:

Why do some sistahs say I did it because a white man treats me better and a black man ain got nothing? How can a man treat you better because he is white? With all the extremely successful brothas (and the numbers are increasing by leaps and bounds) how can a sistah say that black men ain got nothing and ain trying to have nothing, when I have seen white men who ain got nothing and ain't trying to have nothing?

Why offer an excuse when the reason of love is all that's needed? :heart:

Is there any reason for us to diss each other when we find love in a skin color different than our own?

Queen Asked: So I'm still wondering how does a Black person achieve a level of consciousness such that they can look at a person...anyone...and feel this "love" thing for them regardless of what they might represent in the history of your people...especially if it's negative and continues to this day? I'm really trying to understand this.

This is another very good question (you put forth a lot of those very well I might add) to dwell on. The way some black people achieve this level of consciousness is through forgiveness. ALL whites do not represent nor approve of what some whites did to blacks and do to blacks even to this day. It's that simple. I for one, am so overwhelmed by the beauty of my brothas that a white man is "pale" in comparison. However, that is MY personal preference, but not that of all sistahs. Therefore, if a sistah finds love in a white man or a brotha finds love in a white woman, that is their preference and their business. Just as long as they ain't dissing us, their brothas and sistahs in the face of their white lovers as an uncle tom would, I have no problem with it.

Moreover some black never achieve this level of consciousness at all, some are just gaming to get revenge or just "get over".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back