Black People : Interracial Relationships (IR) And Black Liberation. Is there a conflict of interest?

And from what I can see, these "problkmen" talk about white supremacy and white men but never the ww role in the system. They don't see ww as a part of the problem they ignore the destruction that ww have caused for our community. For some reason they see ww as innocent little angels being oppressed by racist wm. They don't know Miss Ann.

Sister Blackeyes, Im confused by the above statement and this one "I just don't believe there's a white person in the world that is so in love w/ a black person that he/she will help them destroy their white privilege". Love or not, she's seems to be going along with the program right?
yeah, they're just going w/ the program/putting up w/ his "problkness" b/c they are benefiting from the speeches he give, the books he write...these blk men aren't taking away her privilege they're adding to it. Of course she's gonna go along w/ it.

Why come up in anothers thread with no interest in adding to the question asked. Its so easy to ignore the thread. I know some of you who despise those that come into your threads not being respectful of the topic. Geezzzzzz!

Who in here is being disrespectful to this topic? Seems like everyone here gave their opinion...

Your opinion...and I gave mine as I see it! If you're not the one, then Im wasn't
addressing you.

I see your editing and adding now....WELL I'm addressing you...

You need to chill with all that extra-ness...I asked you who was being disrespectful since you gave NO names...If you don't like someone asking you a question about who you are adressing then you need to call that person out directly as to not confuse anyone else in the thread...Otherwise you will be questioned about who you are speaking about.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back