Black Relationships : Interracial Dating Threads

ok, now can we give it a rest?
It's up to the folks that choose to share how much it bothers them when grown folks go about their lives exercising their freedom of choice. 'Cause I don't mind telling someone just how humorous I find their displeasure in another adult not living his or her life in a manner that's pleasing to them.

Who said I took it personally? I just told you how funny it is when folks like you are bothered by what grown folks do that has nothing to do with you.

I get it you're trolling me, when you can point out in my post where I said anything about you or anybody's relationship then I'll respond

I get it you're trolling me, when you can point out in my post where I said anything about you or anybody's relationship then I'll respond
You act as if someone needs to justify their freedom of choice. According to you, "Malcom was naïve and didn't know better" LOL, I guess you are the king of Black people and judge of us all. Tell me great judge, how is it a "selfish desire" to exercise one's freedom of choice when it has no harmful effects on you, great judge?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back