Black Relationships : Interracial Dating Threads

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
NortheastGroover_ said:

So with that being said it makes nauseous seeing people use our black prince's name to justify their our selfish desires. Saying, "look even malcolm said white people weren't bad", which goes to show these people dont know anything about Malcolm.
Not one word about interracial anything. SMH

pssst! Blame it on James acting like he's the boss of this thread. :wink:

_NortheastGroover_

May 22, 2014
Not one word about interracial anything. SMH:wink:
Exactly, which proves what you and few others said was true, he just likes bragging about his white broad. Being her knight in shining armor even though nobody cares or wants her lol...

Ken Taylor

Aug 27, 2013
Exactly, which proves what you and few others said was true, he just likes bragging about his white broad. Being her knight in shining armor even though nobody cares or wants her lol...
You are pure entertainment. For people who do not "care", you sure spend a lot of time obsessing and professing trying to protect the legacy of people who you deem "Naïve and didn't know any better". I rarely if ever engage in things I don't care about. You will never see me engaged in a conversation with a gay man or woman about gay matters because I truly don't care about such matters. My actions speak for me and demonstrate that I don't care about their lifestyle or what they choose to do of their own free will. If they ask me, I will give them my opinion, but beyond that, I don't care. You, on the other hand, don't know how to not care. As far as me wanting to brag, I challenge you to present anything that I have said that would fall under the definition of bragging. If you don't know, bragging means to boast. Show me anyplace I have boasted about my wife being White. You can't, because I haven't. It is nothing to boast about. Now, won't you show me that you really don't care and move out smartly. LOL

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: