Black Relationships : Interracial Dating Threads

James, here is the problem. If most of us were to truly quantify exactly WHO it is that gives us hell, many of us would consider Black people the devil. I'm simply not willing to stereotype any group of people based on the relatively few who have given me hell. So, there are individual devils out there, but I assure you that they all aren't wearing the same color skin.

While you speak of individuals, I think James is talking about "peoples." BIG diff. :)

I don't care who another dates, but it is true that it speaks far more than what some people think, an individual choice based on personal preference, that is. That's just a fact.

Many, if not most "interracial" relationships I've seen are shallow as hell, with nothing behind them except the rush of being with someone "different" because it's considered taboo, or because they think they're "sticking it" to someone else, or because they want "pretty mixed babies" and to show they're so accepting and tolerant, and blah, phony. :lol:

What's real to me are those who stick it out no matter what, which I doubt many interracial couples could do. I mean, say there were a race war, and anyone black were automatically to be put to death, along with whatever spouse they had by the ruling white majority. How many non-blacks would stay with their black spouse? I doubt very many.

I remember reading, that when that Japanese earthquake and tsunami happened, so many white men got up out of Japan, back for their homeland, leaving behind their Japanese wives and mixed children, without a second thought. Shame, but it brought things into perspective for many.

As in, you're dating/marriage material when things are fair, not when one actually has to stick it out through the storm, because what would make you think you're worth that much?

:rolleyes:

Shallow? Try Jungle Fever.

Lasting - the highest rate of divorce among interracial couples of ALL combinations are black man/white woman.... with the white women doing the divorcing.

the system of white supremacy gives all black people hell. some see it and some do not.
if you do not care to see it that is on you. i cannot help you.

peace

When folk care only about themselves, they ALWAYS deal with "individuals," and not the race as a whole. You're talking bushels of apples while they're talking individual oranges.

While you speak of individuals, I think James is talking about "peoples." BIG diff. :)
You are right. We are not going to talk about,cause this thread ain't about that,where the dumb word interacial dating comes from. People of Racist society trying to keep things scarey and seperate. Takes individuals to seperate dumb words from facts(Americas is full of mixed kindreds by the masters raping our mothers and it goes back real far) in order that we can see this whole picture. Not just what racist society wants us to believe is wrong. It's like one of those thangs that never change(nature).

Shallow? Try Jungle Fever.

Lasting - the highest rate of divorce among interracial couples of ALL combinations are black man/white woman.... with the white women doing the divorcing.
I do believe that. Cause it ain't long before the controlling nature of the woman shows and the blk male can do nothing but say bye bye for now.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back