Black Relationships : Interracial Dating Threads

panafrica said:
At least half of the interracial threads I listed are recruitment efforts by people (usually black women) in interracial relationships.

Brother Pan ... we don't really know what they are ... not fair to put that on Black women.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Brother Pan ... we don't really know what they are ... not fair to put that on Black women.

:heart:

Destee

Destee:

I admit to exaggerating the number of interracial dating threads which are recruitment efforts. However, when you look at threads like: "Sistas We Need To Broaden Our Options When It Comes To Men", "Black Women/White Men", These threads are definately recruitment efforts, and these do not include the recruitment messages within the other threads. You don't have to take my word for it, look at who the author is, and what the intent is. All of these have been written by black women. I'm not saying that all black women are doing this, obviously that isn't true. However only black women have come on this site and tried to convince the members of Destee to date something other than black people.

panafrica said:
Destee:

I admit to exaggerating the number of interracial dating threads which are recruitment efforts. However, when you look at threads like: "Sistas We Need To Broaden Our Options When It Comes To Men", "Black Women/White Men", These threads are definately recruitment efforts, and these do not include the recruitment messages within the other threads. You don't have to take my word for it, look at who the author is, and what the intent is. All of these have been written by black women. I'm not saying that all black women are doing this, obviously that isn't true. However only black women have come on this site and tried to convince the members of Destee to date something other than black people.

I have also noticed an unusually high number of black women creating such threads here.

karmashines said:
I have also noticed an unusually high number of black women creating such threads here.

There have been more than the two I gave above as examples, but this is definately a trend/pattern that I have noticed. Obviously I am not alone because sister Karmashines has observed the same.

P.S. I left out one recent thread which is a blatant recruitment effort (I've now added it to my original list):

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32611&highlight=white+man

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back