REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2001
we live in a U.S population where children embrace
three different racial heritages :eek:

in the future, interracial dating will be coexistent of
itself whether you like it or not

it's here to stay family :)

think about it:

African-American, Asian, Latino(most recent development)

African-American, Asian, East Idian

African-American, Italian, White (faith evans prime example)

African-American, Philipino, Cuban/Jamaican

ALL OF THESE INTERCHANGES AND THERE'S MUCH MORE!!!!

do yourself a favor and stop being concerned with the
race card because trust me you will eventually give yourself
a striking headache :confused:

:lol:

peace
pd

I usually don't see this

I think we should all get along but a white man getting in my panties is not the way to get along, is that all some people think aout is sexing with the other race, can't we think of something new, that is as old as Moses in the Bible dayz. We have people in other countries starving and this is all some people can think of is splitting that vanilla shake. There is much more to life than mixing, wining and dining the white women. But for those who want to do that so what? What's so big about mixing; you speak of it like it's the ultimate pleasure... I think if you love each other it should not matter what race they are, race always has to be an issue .

I think some people act like a homo when they talk about mixing, you don't have to tell every body, (yea I'm mixing up!!!!!) like homosexuals say hey I'm gay!!!!

I think who really cares??? If you like mixing that's not new or something so different like your sleeping with an alien from outter space, that is a human so whats the big deal?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back