Black Relationships : Interracial Dating - Black/Latino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on what is..is. If she looks like Gina Torres (Mrs Laurence Fishburne) or the late Celia Cruz... I'd say no..not interracial dating in my opinion. Jennifer Lopez...maybe maybe not. Some Black women look whiter than her. Taye Diggs wife or Salma Hayak..yes!!!! Latina or hispanic is not a race. Hotvirgo...if your date looks like Sammy Sosa... the Guy was bugging. Keith Hernandez...yeah. See how confusing it is?

Sek, forget about being more protective of our women...it is a lose-lose situation. Even if Black men even quit dating other races of women...a Black man cannot win with a Black woman or any woman. If you try to tell her not to date any other races...you a jealous hater, love knows no color, or any phrase of the day. If she is hurt by a man of another race-you are sorry...no good, know nothing, traitor, or any epithet. Not hating jist being real. Sek, hope that your past Latina girlfriends looked something like J-Lo or Gina Torres.

yaphet al-wynn said:
Sek, forget about being more protective of our women...it is a lose-lose situation. Even if Black men even quit dating other races of women...a Black man cannot win with a Black woman or any woman. If you try to tell her not to date any other races...you a jealous hater, love knows no color, or any phrase of the day. If she is hurt by a man of another race-you are sorry...no good, know nothing, traitor, or any epithet. Not hating jist being real. Sek, hope that your past Latina girlfriends looked something like J-Lo or Gina Torres.

LOL :haha:

Well, me I am very protective of black men!

I'm opposed to females of other ethnicities or races having sex with our black men, period!

Interracial coupling and breeding is not going to build A STRONG BLACK RACE! Let's stick to our own kind: black African, black American, or black Caribbean!

IMO, 100% black is the best and gorgeous with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back