Black Relationships : Interracial Dating - Black/Latino

Status
Not open for further replies.
LUV_puerto rica said:
I believe that were better off dating interracially i have been married for 4 years, children well off, and more comfortable never have i been attracted to black men so personally i don't care who they date. they lazy disrespectful and insufficient no i dont hate my race i just dont bother.

LUV_puerto rica said:
This is to destee why are you so against interracial dating or r u?

I'll respond to your question first ... i am not against interracial dating ... i'm for Black Folk loving themselves.

LUV_puerto rica ... i am so for Black People that i take offense to your comments above regarding Black Men. This community is here to promote Black Love, and comments contrary to that, aren't welcome.

Based on what you said above ... specifically ... "they lazy disrespectful and insufficient no i dont hate my race i just dont bother" ... is an indication to me, that you won't be here long.

But while you're still here ... in the midst of BLACK MEN AND BLACK WOMEN ... enjoy!

:heart:

Destee

LUV_puerto rica said:
I believe that were better off dating interracially i have been married for 4 years, children well off, and more comfortable never have i been attracted to black men so personally i don't care who they date. they lazy disrespectful and insufficient no i dont hate my race i just dont bother.

Wow! :jawdrop:

you have every right to date and marry whom ever you wish. To make such a derrogatory statement of Black Men, sho aint no indication of Love. So I guess you're lingering somewhere in the middle. If you are a Black Sister, how can you make such negative statements of Black Men and not hate your race? Men and Women both make up the that race.

Also it would be foolish to believe one race of men fits that catorgory. To say "it's better for society to date interracially", How is that so? Who is it better for? Why do you feel it's better? And what do you Love about your race?

PurpleMoons said:
Wow! :jawdrop:

you have every right to date and marry whom ever you wish. To make such a derrogatory statement of Black Men, sho aint no indication of Love. So I guess you're lingering somewhere in the middle. If you are a Black Sister, how can you make such negative statements of Black Men and not hate your race? Men and Women both make up the that race.

Also it would be foolish to believe one race of men fits that catorgory. To say "it's better for society to date interracially", How is that so? Who is it better for? Why do you feel it's better? And what do you Love about your race?

Well said.

LUV_puerto rica said:
wassup this is in reply to everybody stating that we are resenting black men, personally i am married to a puerto rican for4 years nnow we have 3 kids and im loving. i've never been attracted to african american men. So saying that black women are angry at brothas not this one i have no attraction and really don't care who they date i have dated hispanic men since i was about 14 yrs old lost my virginity to a hispanic male.

Also i think that it's better for society if people would date interracially i have majority latina, and white friends and were much happpier dating different races, to me and what i have seen different color races treat women way better than black men, why deal with the problems and effects of black men to me their lazy and untrustworthy, no i dont hate my race i just respect myself too much to deal with that.

the and only sabrena.

I fail to see what's so funny so why the laughing face? I also fail to see your point other than you're a triple minority.....Black.....woman.....and married outside of your race/culture. Who you lost your virginity to isn't relevant here. Three children in four years....now that I do find interesting. Are any daughters? Now, what I would find funny is if your daughter met a Black man and fell in love with him. You know that happens quite often don't you? You know what they say, never throw stones at glass houses!

As a child of a African American father and a Domincan mother...I guess I got the best of both worlds.

I am light brown-skinned, so some see me as black, but I have curly Latino hair...(yes I know black people have "curly hair", please I dont wanna debate hair here, you know what I mean).

I tend to consider myself human, but most people and society wont let me be that...so as a racial designation (ugh), I choose to call myself African, which is the root of both of my racial components.

I have dated women of all races. I offer no appolgies, no explanations or regrets. I think I've been mistreated by women of all races (lol). My son is by a Sista.

Whether we like it or not, America is bi-racial. The world is interracial. Has been for a long time. Africans mixed with whites, Indians, Latinos, Asians thruout history. Africans conquered most of the known world and intermixed with all these races.

Unless we are able to whip out pages and pages of results from the Human Genome Project, conduct complex genetic/DNA/RNA tests on every date we go on, we really dont know what race they truly are.

I say, "date who brings you happiness, peace and contentment...regardless of race." Yes, be conscious of your history and heritage, but dont let it become a anchor that keeps you tied to dating only one color, one race. Life is for the living, so you might as well get all the mileage out of it.

....No one dictates to me, who to love, not even my own father.
Like Jill Scott said, "Im human. Beautifully human."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back