Destee Network : Internet access $12.95 per month

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by smooth23, Aug 28, 2003.

?

which internet acess company do we used?

1. aol

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. msn

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. earthlink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. other

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. smooth23

smooth23 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello I want to share a black owned internet access company that get you online for only $12.95 per month. so switch today
    at www.vokaa.com

visit the website www.vokaa.com and sign up today supporting a black owned business

thank you

2. ifasehun

ifasehun Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    thanks for sharing.

i use netzero primarily. regular dial-up is $9.95 a month. making it the cheapest major provider there is.

netzero dsl for dial-up - which uses a special compression program to speed up images and html (but not streaming) is about 3-5 times faster than regular dial-up and is available for $14.95

i dont pretend to know a lot about providing internet service - but how does one come about setting prices? it would seem that only a handful of companies have provided internet service for less than $10 - maybe a few as 2 companies at any given time. I wonder why people dont lower their prices to compete? seems like a no brainer, especially with the large migration over to Netzero and now Juno and BlueLight, all of which are now owned by the same company.

by the way - if you are sticking around, pm @ me about some website enhancement for your site.