Black Spirituality Religion : Interesting Scripture

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94

Isa:8:
    8: And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.
    9: Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.
    10: Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.
    11: For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,
    12: Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.
    13: Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

I find this text extremely revealing. Does anyone have any comments as to this Biblical text?

2. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The secret to understanding this text comes from a realization of its context and nature. The context is in relations to understanding the Will of GOD at the time of it being Spoken. The nature is its relations as to whom and or what people the words are being projected at.

None of the Jews of today (white Jews) will confess that they or their ancestors have ever denied, rebelled or rejected the LAW. For one that reads between the lines, makes logical deductions and most of all well versed in the knowledge of the Old Testament, one realizes that the white Jews of today are actually informing you that the people found in the Old Testament are not their ancestors. A rabbi will tell you that the word Jew is not a reference to being of the people of Judah but is more understood as a religious practice. Thus one can deduce that GOD is addressing African tribes that inhabited the area before the coming of the Eurasian people. These African tribes or people most likely originated from Nubia passing through and establishing Egypt and were apart of the exiles from the Egyptian exile that caused Egypt as a whole to split and divide as a nation.

The Will of GOD at the time of the revelation about Immanuel was to send a Destroyer to conquer, enslave and overthrow Judah because as a whole Israel and Judah had broken the Convenient with GOD and started practicing the religions of the heathen or nations around them, Ahaz was an evil king of Judah that caused more and more of the people to worship and praise other gods and break the LAW of GOD.

In breaking the LAW more and more we see that the passages are revealing to us GODs plan to destroy Judah and evict us from the land, through Immanuel which GOD begins to reveal as a force, religion an Angel or Heavenly Servant that will overpower all the kingdoms within the land even Assyria and all of its glory.

7: Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:
    8: And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

I suspect this overpowering entity, religion, Heavenly Servant to be none other than the religion that eventually manifests as the New Testament. I suspect the great image prophesied by Nebuchadnezzar was a giant crucifix of himself. When one continues reading the entire Old Testament, one discovers Nebuchadnezzar is the only one that fulfilled the Immanuel prophesy and accomplished all that the LORD determined on Israel and Judah.

3. uplift19

uplift19 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12

And.....

What's the point exactly? How does this relate to modern times? I missed the connection.

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    It relates to the people that are looking for true spirituality and clarity of thought, the people who look at how great Egypt was and wonder why we can’t achieve this same greatness that our ancestors could achieve. It relates to why and who we struggle with. Our struggle is not with the white man; he is simply a tool, our struggle is with our GOD. The name Israel means to struggle with GOD.

There is a specific bloodline of people on this earth that will always feel that void and struggle until they reestablish the ancestral Covenant with GOD, the beginnings of this is to study and become aware of GOD.

A truly great event occurred in the Old Testament, GOD placed a curse on a people in the event of the breaking of the Covenant and disloyalty to HIM.

The first steps in removing a curse is to becoming aware of it. That’s all I am trying to do, make more of the bloodline aware of GOD and explain why we struggle against one another.

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    To me, such a text reveals the might of our KING. Fear the Most High, and love His way, also, and one shall be blessed, undoubtedly. Have faith in His Son for His sacrifice, and keep His works by believing in what he has done and His resurrection, and the life of His salvation won't be far from you.

It says we shouldn't ever become an arrogant people, but remain faithful, and our fear in our KING will be our redemption.