Black Spirituality Religion : Interesting prespective.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Interesting web site I found………..
    http://www.authenticjews.com/

I haven’t read the entire site and may not agree with everything presented, you already know my thoughts on Jesus and Sons of GOD. But overall the site does address a basic truth.

Monotheism originated from Africa and was the first religion of our ancestors.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother Music Producer ... someone from this same site just got banned from here, for spamming us with their link (which was deleted) ... such a shame, as it does seem to address issues regarding us ... so i'm glad you've posted their link, so now it can stay ... :)

:heart:

Destee

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Thanks,

I was unaware of a banned user may be this site can give others a perspective that I have been debating. I haven’t read the entire site but from the front page it appears to go in the same direction that I have seen in my many years of studying religion. All though I will say these people could be one of the splinters from a people that I have debated with before about their idea of “Yahshua”. May be they can come and debate a stronger point with me.

GOD bless.

4. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,319

And here I thought religion came later. :D

Seriously though, religion's only your behavior, and not some title for a sect of believing a certain way. I kind of hate how it's changed definition like that, but oh well.

The truth in the Father, our fear, faith, and love in He originated in the Holy Land, I believe.

Drawn from the dust, Man was created in His image, and could see and speak with the Father like a child to their parent. Days, years, centuries go by, and now that truth seem lost on many. But, we always have the chance of coming back to it, to our KING, so long as we draw breath, to be salvaged in the Son by His sacrifice for our iniquity, and redeemed in His resurrection. So long as we draw the breath of life given from the beginning, we have a chance in believing, to be faithful to make it to a greater ending.