Black People : Interesting: Global Warming Hoax

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KMTSista, Jan 8, 2010.

1. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
  2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    The White Conspiracy sites are full of Global warming hoax data.
    Alex Jones
    Alan Wattts
    Jeff Rense

They have some data that is good and they have some whack stuiff as well, and with al due respect this is the whackk stuff.

Global Warming is Real Very Real,
    but what is also real is the Illuminati's propensity to fullfil thier motto, known to all master masons as Ordo Ab Chiao, which means to createsome chaos, then pimp profits from it by establishing order.

1 9/11-----wars for oil

2 allow, by legislation, HMOs------block Single Payer Health System

3 Wreck Glass Steagall----put the wreckers, in the White House and then make the
    public pay for the resulting crime and horror by bailing out the criminals.

4 Destroy the school system and dumb down curriculum---- Promote No Child Left Behind and Charter Schools

5 Allow corporations to pollute the planet at will-------charge the public and 3rd world nations a carbon tax, as Cap and Trade

It is number 5 that these folks , see the Cap and Trade as evil, but do not realize that the facts say Global Warming is very real. In fact if one notices, thier refutations of Global Warming did not occur, when the evidence was first presented 9 years ago, but only occured around the time the term Cap and Trade was bandied about in the press.

3. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    Dude can anyone post anything alternative on this board without you coming in and attacking it?

Seems like everything I post and PM you, you have a **** problem with, if you don't like it, then just don't read my post.

Im not on here to get into debates I'm posting other POSSIBILITIES, but you seem to always have this "know it all" attitude.

For me, I don't believe everything that is being said about global warming because personally, the earth is doing nothing more than what its done before and it WILL rejuvenate itsself by any means necessary even if that means wiping the human species out, but we have to also face the facts that some of this **** is being done and hyped up to cover up who's really causing the problem = caucasoids.

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I agree. :toast:

5. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    But what she has offered is so great and helpful.

I do agree with you about the 'no child left behind...' it is so much a trick.

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    what I stated was in support of what the documentary said,

in fact, I said nothing negative about the sister's post or her as a person, so why is this personal issue?

My statement clearly says that there was a conspircy to let it happen, as in create the CHAOS, and then come in like heroes,
    and establish ORDER,

exactly what the documentary explains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    :toast:

They always want to be the hero and savior for us... :10500:

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    But you see my point is this, like Malcolm said, THE MAN is using some tricky logic on you,

like the consevatives, Rush Limbuaghs and HANNITYS, who will reveal this conspiracy for thier own purposes

so if the 3rd world nations are suffering from this very real issue, they would have suspected conspiracy already after 400 years of colonization,

and their children and grands do not have the time
    to be the human sacrifices, so white folks can say as they are saying now,

it WILL rejuvenate itsself by any means necessary even if that means wiping the human species out,

the Mother Earth will straighten itself out after all of the Rape by the IMPERIALIST MACHINE AGE and so what if millions must perish for that to happen!!!

We all know what millions they are talking about and what complexion they are cause if suchan occurance was also "created, the ultra rich, have undergound cities to hide in while we get wiped out for their evil to the planet
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2458712180774133436#